“Hirange trekking”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jayaprasa...
“Hirange trekking”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Home stay is brand new clean and well kept. Ideal location for a beautiful view of Munnar hills from the balcony. I enjoyed morning tracking through tea gardens and forest. Owner of the home stay took care of minor details. Moderate cost with 24 hours hot water.

Management Response
8 Jan 2018
To. Adv. Jayaprasad
Dear sir we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in MUNNAR FARMHOUSE. Guests like you are very valuable for us because I remember at the moment you entered the lobby you told me "This is the exact place I searched , My friend's selection is wonderful".
Again thanks a lot sir.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing