StayForLong
Trip.com
Priceline
All reviews birds valley resort birds chirping the cottages morning view beautiful resort munnar city nature lovers last month room service welcome drink natural beauty awesome experience awesome place swimming pool spice garden close to nature two days
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2015

I would recommend to stay in this hotel when visiting Munnar
Though it is far from Munnar town but that is the main plus point for stay.
Real feel of Munnar surrounding and Kerala ( Greenery) is possible.
The location of the hotel is too good specially for honeymoon sure to go as rooms provides privacy as required.
The service was good provided with jeep to go to rooms as our rooms were on the top. interior of the room is ok but as the surrounding nature is good interior can be neglected.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jaineshshah
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Southern Panorama Indriya Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

Thank you for the time taken to write this wonderful review on your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you had a fabulous experience and found the service provided by our team of dedicated staff to have been second to none. At Summit, we pride ourselves on exemplary standards of service and hospitality and hence I am glad we managed to make you feel very special.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon for a return stay.

Yours in Hospitality,
Anil Kumar
Unit Manager
Summit Birds Valley Resort & Spa
Reservations: +91 8388877888
info@summithotels.in

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

recently, we stayed at this resort and only one word I have to say "PATHETIC" if anything worst can add to it.... Staff is not at all courteous just play blame game.....this resort is not in munnar town and if by the time you reach munnar its dark then it is diff to licate the hotel as it is almost 15-20kms further and toad connecting bad ..... If you call to ask them the way they dont bother just say that usually agency drivers they know it ... Hello, people do keep their personal drivers too.... Food worst n if you order tea coffee in morning which I think everyone has morning tea or coffee restaurant staff simply refuses to bring just said breakfast is started so u can have it with breakfast what if I dont want to have ... We were suppose to stay there for 2nights but thank god we cut short our trip ... Would never recommend such pathetic resort.... What I feel in hospitality industry they teach customer as king and service as queen but for this resort theory is customer is beggar service is servant n staff is king " AMazing"

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Harneet K
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

I would recommend all families visiting Munnar to stay in Birds Valley Resort for their excellent care and good service with a group of dedicated staff with the manager leading from the front.Once again thanks for the excellent care given to me and my friends.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Girish S
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Very good stay at this hotel in May 2014.
While checkin the keys of our room were unavailable at the counter, the manager suddenly arranged for the other room without any hassle.

Service was very good.
Rooms were clean.
Location was fabulous.

Just one point to make. We ordered a cake, that was not at all good. But it can be ignored as all other things were very good.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nishant_sngl
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here from 13th-15th April 2015. Found a great response of manager Mr. Rateesh. Really very nice person. Rooms are good, clean. Best part is view of hills from resort.

I prefer you to choose this resort for stay if u r planning for Kerala Trip or Munnar Trip.

Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Punit G

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon for a return stay.

Yours in Hospitality,