I have never been to Japan before but have stayed at alot of hotels around the globe. This trip was business and pleasure. I travelled with my wife, business collegue and his wife.
Art Ohmori is located in the northern part of Tokyo and is only a few stations away from central Tokyo. My first obvious thought about Tokyo is that it is expencive. Boy, was I wrong!!! Staying at Art Ohmori cost about 110 EUR/night, double room with breakfast.
Talking english with the personell was a challenge, but it was a nice room, clean and of normal size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The twin room is 28.5square meters and the Single room is 22.5square meters, so you can spend leisurely in the spacious room. Please pay a visit. Breakfast is a buffet system (Japanese and western dish) Hotel is close to the JR Omori station so you can find any kind of traffic service. (Bus, Train,Shinkansen etc..) We have a free shuttle bus from/to Haneda Airport. Bus schedule, please refer to the official site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Mystays Premier Omori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Ohmori Shinagawa
- Art Ohmori Hotel Shinagawa
- Hotel Mystays Premier Omori Tokyo/Shinagawa