“Very good Kadai paneer and naan”

Khanapina Asakusabashi
Ranked #351 of 5,298 Restaurants in Taito
Price range: USD 7 - USD 18
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Description: khanapina is a restaurant for original ethnic Nepalese and indian cuisines.the six restaurant of khanapina inside tokyo is place of where you can enjoy the indian,nepalese cuisine.we have different type of foods and curries are especially whice are recommended by the chef since 2007.
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Very good vegetarian food, service and place. Ate kadai paneer and some curry and both dishes were very tasty.

1  Thank M4RYSI4

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I`m an American and fell in love with curry Iate in life. I`ve been to countless curry restaurants around Tokyo and Khana Pina has the perfect taste and consistancy. Not too thin, not too thick. Very rich and flavorful. The lunch menu is a good price and has nice choices (although I wish "spinach" was an option), and the dinner menu is amazing with so many choices. I swear the taste here is magical. #1 in Tokyo.

1  Thank tripleisure
khanapina2007, Owner at Khanapina Asakusabashi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear valuable Customer

Thank you very much for sharing your word with us on TripAdvisor.We are delighted to read your review, and appreciate your words of praise for our food.It was a pleasure having you with us, and we look forward to see you soon.

Best Regards
Khanapina Asakusabashi

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Delightful dinner with family variety of vegetarian menu available there we take some South Indian dosa &idly tandoori grills also very good with beer &swine
Must go there for lunch or dinner
Some Thai dishes also available

2  Thank Subhash C
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I am vegetarian. My friend recommended this restaurant.
Price are average !good food! Nice service,near by asakusa sensoji temple. I asking you have 'allo tiki'?
They made 'allo tiki'for me specially.
Taste was awesome it's delicious .
Kadai panir and fulka recommend.

1  Thank Yash P
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Had dined in their Auckland associate restaurant and decided to try their food during my tokyo visit. Food was great and service too. Daal was the best i had ever eaten. satisfied.