Lowest prices for your stay
USD 37
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 41
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Agoda.com
USD 32
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Hotels.comUSD 37
PricelineUSD 35
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

I've stayed in Agora for 6 nights with my husband and we really liked it. i have to say my husband and I do not care much about the accomodation when visiting big cities because we basically look for a place to crash and shower (as spending the entire day outside).
So for the people who are picky about the hotels I think they won't like this place because it's small and it basically serves for sleeping and showering only :) however, it has all you need - very comfy bad, tv, bathroom with everything provided (tooth brush, paste, shampoons, body sponges, shaving kit etc.) Room is getting cleaned every day. it also has a hair dryer and if you need a hair iron or a hair curler you can ask at the reception, they have a high quality devices. They also provide a mobile phone device so you can make free international calls if needed and it serves as a hot spot so you have internet everywhere. I would recommend this place and would definitely stay there if I go to Tokyo again as it's a nice location (a lot to see in Asakusa) and the metro is very near too. Stuff is very kind and attentive.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank smiljaz
TrailBlazer810230, Manager at Agora Place Tokyo Asakusa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Reviewed 30 May 2019

Yup, this is a nifty little hotel that is good for adventuring.
The hotel gives you a mobile hone for maps and contact outside of the hotel, which really helped me find my way around Tokyo.
The staff were lovely and helpful.

They have a lovely little shop in the hotel foyer and there are plenty of places to eat nearby and close to the subway and 2 stops from Ueno park if you are there in Cherry Blossom season. Its very pretty early in the morning.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Irish_bird1979
TrailBlazer810230, Manager at Agora Place Tokyo Asakusa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

Just got here and trying to get emails out but wifi connection so poor nothing will send.
Also shocked after a night flight that they want to charge me 3000 yen extra to access my room at 12pm rather than 3pm although the room is obviously available.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

I am sorry that I could not provide a satisfactory stay despite having chosen our hotel. From now on, we will make every effort to improve everyday so that we can provide better service.
We are waiting for all of our staff to come again.

Reviewed 21 May 2019

I liked this hotel, the location is great, walking distance to subway station, attractions and a lot of restaurants. I had an issue with my reservation and they gave me a room for smoker, I went to the reception to complaint and in 10 minutes I had a non-smoke room, the staff was so friendly. The room is pretty small, but clean.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Valeria M

Reviewed 17 May 2019

After arrival in Haneda airport , follow signs to Keikyu Line . Get your Pasmo card from the machines , quite easy otherwise get help from the Keikyu desk. We deposited 5000 yen as we had 2 weeks in Japan. (500 deposit taken off) .
Take the train to Asakusa & on arrival , make exit A5 towards Ginza line. Take Ginza train towards Shibuya ( 1 stop only) . About 7 mins walk to hotel .
The lady at reception was pleasant & helpful. Had our bags in storage as it was too early for check in.
Our room had 2 single beds . It was surprisingly large for Japanese standard. The place was clean & the bathroom had good amenities.
There are lots of scafes around & from this hotel it is very convenient to go to the different sightseeing spots like the Senso-Ji Temple , Asakusa Shrine , Tokyo Skytree & Nakamise shopping street .
I am glad that we chose Agora Place Asakusa at the start of our Japanese adventure .

Room tip: 2 single beds room seem larger than 1 large bed room