All reviews tokyo skytree sensoji temple buffet restaurant viewing room mt fuji admire the view airport limousine sky tower walking distance kitchen town asakusa station a short taxi ride cover charge good size long flight ginza line sitting area
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in 4 hotels during our holiday to Japan and this was definitely my least favourite. The only outstanding thing about the hotel was the view from the room. Everything else was very below average which is disappointing especially considering that it's not the cheapest of hotels. Most disappointingly, the staff were not as friendly as our usual experience with lovely, warm and welcoming Japanese people, in fact some staff at the hotel were quite rude. They also didn't speak very good English - I understand it is Japan but for such a busy hotel with international visitors, I'd expect a better level of English. We also weren't allowed to check-in on time as our room wasn't ready. We ended up having to wait an extra 45mins in the hotel lobby after check in was supposed to open, which was quite frustrating after a long day of travelling. The hotel was also quite busy a lot of the time with often long queues for the elevators. Wouldn't stay here again if we return to Tokyo.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We came here as a family of 4 and very much enjoyed our short visit. The view of Asakusa is amazing. Great from our hotel room, but even more amazing from the breakfast restaurant on the 26th floor. I liked the fact that there were 4 single beds in the room for us. The staff was very friendly and everyone speaks English. We were worried about getting there after a long flight and towards the evening but taking the Skyliner Express from the airport to Ueno station was very easy and we then took a taxi to the hotel for a low price. We went to visit the Sensoji temple in walking distance to the hotel and it was just amazing.

Room Tip: Skytree view rooms are amazing
2  Thank patramsey
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my Mum and sister and we were very satisfied. The lobby is very big and spacious, and there is also a cute little patisserie downstairs where you can buy baked goods (sweet or savoury). We came to the hotel quite early, and were so surprised when we discovered our baggage had been delivered to our hotel room. The room was very spacious and clean, with everything we needed (shower caps, shampoo, conditioner, razors, towels etc). Breakfast in the morning was AMAZING. The view is incredible. You can pretty much see the whole of Tokyo and the vast array of selection was like no other I have seen before. In particular, I would like to thank and recognise Shimizu and Takano from the concierge/font desk I believe, for their amazing service. These ladies went out of their way to help me many times, in providing directions, changing dinner reservations and confirming reservation details at other hotels. If I ever return to Tokyo, I will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel again. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel is a real find. Easy to get to on the Skyliner Express (taxi from Ueno station) from narita airport. Amazing nighttime views of Tokyo Tower. Convenient location for exploring Asakusa. Carpet could do with a clean and can smell smoke in the air con (but I guess that's Tokyo hotels in general). Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floor better views. The rooms are failry good size for Tokyo.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This hotel has perhaps the best location in Asakusa area. Access to Sensō-ji (and Kaminari Gate) and view of the Skytree is just great.
Otherwise, breakfast is good, and service in general is OK. Because Tokyo is huge, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to take their time to explore the Asakusa area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple