All reviews tokyo skytree sensoji temple buffet restaurant viewing room mt fuji admire the view airport limousine sky tower walking distance kitchen town asakusa station a short taxi ride cover charge good size long flight ginza line sitting area
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my Mum and sister and we were very satisfied. The lobby is very big and spacious, and there is also a cute little patisserie downstairs where you can buy baked goods (sweet or savoury). We came to the hotel quite early, and were so surprised when we discovered our baggage had been delivered to our hotel room. The room was very spacious and clean, with everything we needed (shower caps, shampoo, conditioner, razors, towels etc). Breakfast in the morning was AMAZING. The view is incredible. You can pretty much see the whole of Tokyo and the vast array of selection was like no other I have seen before. In particular, I would like to thank and recognise Shimizu and Takano from the concierge/font desk I believe, for their amazing service. These ladies went out of their way to help me many times, in providing directions, changing dinner reservations and confirming reservation details at other hotels. If I ever return to Tokyo, I will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel again. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel is a real find. Easy to get to on the Skyliner Express (taxi from Ueno station) from narita airport. Amazing nighttime views of Tokyo Tower. Convenient location for exploring Asakusa. Carpet could do with a clean and can smell smoke in the air con (but I guess that's Tokyo hotels in general). Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floor better views. The rooms are failry good size for Tokyo.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This hotel has perhaps the best location in Asakusa area. Access to Sensō-ji (and Kaminari Gate) and view of the Skytree is just great.
Otherwise, breakfast is good, and service in general is OK. Because Tokyo is huge, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to take their time to explore the Asakusa area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Came to Tokyo with my sister and nephew, it was their first time and chose this hotel due to its location to attractions and transport. 5-10 minute walk away from Sensō-ji Temple is a bonus as we went there before the crowds and would always walk through it in the evenings after our excursions.

Staff are really helpful, and rooms were nice. We choose a room with a view of Tokyo Skytree tower which was nice to wake up to.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of Tokyo Skytree!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed as a stop over from London to Sydney.

The good : price compatible to others. Good size rooms , comfortable beds and mostly helpful staff.
Loved the ported taking us to our room after a long flight with no sleep. Other hotels have left us to find our own room which is frustrating if your not across the hotel.

Not so good : we thought this was near the Asakusa train station on the airport line , turns out it's the Asakusa station for another line which is not connected. Had a frustrating time trying to find the hotel.
Limited coffee making and on asking for extra capsules was told abruptly that they were not free and no extras available.
TV although in room guide advises English speaking channel there is none.
Pool , aware that there was a fee for using pool but 2000 yen and another 1000 for my child is a bit steep. Especially when it seems it's mostly empty. Recommend they drop the price here and encourage more guests to use.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family