“A little home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Supermarket nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mimzi
Brisbane
“A little home away from home”
Reviewed 29 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

The title should tell it all, the little apartment in nishi-ogikubo was very cute, cosy and comfortable. Makoto (the staff member who dealt with our accommodation) was extremely helpful and I should also mention a total crack up. He was there waiting for us at the train station at check-in & went through everything we needed to know about the apartment. I would highly recommend using some of the services available to travellers staying at the apartment especially when it comes to lugging heavy bags to Narita airport (trust me, my partner & I didn't do this & suffered because of it, my shouler was playing up).

The apartment itself was very clean, had everything we needed for our trip & A LOT of cupboard space for storing luggage & other goods. We had two friends stay with us for a week so the apartment can comfortably fit 4 adults. The ONLY thing I think the apartment needed was a few shelves in the bathroom for when I was changing clothes. The location was convenient, I would recommend spending time in neigbouring Nakano at sun boulevard for anime fans. It is right next to the train track but we slept fine (and none of us are heavy sleepers). To sum up, a very warm & welcoming apartment, I'd definitely stay there again, I'm already planning my next trip!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Moruya Heads NSW Australia
Reviewed 15 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing