USD 313
USD 92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 196
USD 117
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
USD 628
USD 237
JAPANiCAN.com
USD 190
USD 141
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

USD 185
USD 172
  • Fitness centre
USD 150
USD 98
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 172
USD 2,973
USD 467
Trip.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 616/night.

All reviewssteam roomvending machinefree miso soupthird flooralarm clockcommunal areassleeping areahot tubpersonal spaceshaving creamother guestsshinjuku stationrecommend staying hereearplugsmangaonsenkey
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I stayed here for one night in a deluxe capsule on the sixth floor. I've always wanted to experience a capsule hotel and must say if all capsules are like this then I'd be more than happy to stay here! The staff are very friendly and helpful, making you feel welcome on your arrival. On the second level, they have the communal shower area, where they have numerous vanity mirrors and provide a number of quality amenities (shisheido facial products, hair products, shavers, etc). Note: The showering experience is not for those who are shy! On the third floor they have a dining area , with ports to recharge your phone/laptop. They also provide complimentary drinks in the vending machine (Tea, water, coffee, soft drinks). The capsule itself was nice and cosy, having a TV and tablet to use, A/C in the capsule and a complimentary bottle of water. They also provide ear plugs which is perfect for these types of places where snoring can keep you awake but I slept well and found the capsule very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this capsule to anyone and would happily stay here again next time I'm in Japan!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
新宿店フロントスタッフ, 支配人 at Capsule Hotel Anshin Oyado Premier Tokyo Shinjuku Station, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2015

Dear customers This time stay at ANSHINOYADO, Thank you very much. we are very pleased that you have you like. we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

Before I went to Japan, I read about these capsule hotels. Together with my buddy we decided to stay for an overnight in a capsule hotel.

The hotel is located near Shinjuku station.
Surprisingly it has lot to offer. Toiletries, onsen, sauna, drinks ( non alcoholic) and snacks are free. There are vending machines if you want something else.

For this night we choose the executive capsules. It was actually bigger than I had expected. There is a TV, tablet and air-conditioning. They even supply 2 headset's, 1 for the TV and the other one for the tablet. Also earplugs are given so that you can have a good sleep.

I did have a good sleep.

Showering and the onsen is done in a common room. So not that much privacy.

You don't have to worry about unwanted people on your floor. You have a barcode which only give access to the capsule floor you are sleeping.

Furthermore there are several lockers that you can use to store your belongings. Some are free others you have to pay for, such as for large suitcases.

You should definitely try out a capsule hotel. I would not stay multiple nights, I just need my privacy. But its very clean and doesn't cost a lot of money.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jordy T

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent location. Just a couple of minutes walk from Shinjuku station (south east exit).

Very clean throughout and good level of service from staff who were able to converse in English to serve me effectively and answer a few questions.

Bathroom on 2nd floor was good. Sufficient space so that you didn't have to wait, even when it was quite busy.

Rest area on third floor offers free drink vending machines with many options, which was a pleasant surprise. Over 3 days I stayed here a couple of times this floor was quite busy and had to wait for a table.

The capsules are of a good size (I am 185cm and didn't struggle). They appear quite modern and had three power outlets within. There were also connectors to charge up your various devices, phones, tablets etc.

As with any capsule it is as quite and respectful as you fellow guests allow. Snoring is often an issue in capsules but they provide earplugs in your capsule which is a simple but good attention to detail.

Wifi was good most of the time, however at busy times it took a few attempts to connect and the doors was not adequate to have a decent connection on either Skype or FaceTime.

Overall a good stay and will return here when I am back in Tokyo.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
新宿店フロントスタッフ, 支配人 at Capsule Hotel Anshin Oyado Premier Tokyo Shinjuku Station, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Reviewed 2 October 2015

I stayed here with a group, the facilities are excellent, although I wouldn't do more than one night. Staff were excellent and friendly, check in was a fantastic experience, the capsule itself was very clean and came with a TV, tablet, free wifi, alarm clock, everything was very clean and the facilities were excellent. Also the location is excellent, you can see the hotel itself as soon as you walk out of shinjuku station. The capsule however was far too warm, there is a small fan in each capsule it doesn't make much different. Also the lockers are far too small, so if you have large luggage then you will have to leave it with reception or use the larger coin lockers next door which is obviously inconvenient.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Had always wanted to experience staying in a capsule hotel and chose this place purely on the basis of favourable comments on TripAdvisor! And a very interesting and good experience it turned out to be!

Firstly, the location is excellent. Come out of the South Exit of Shinjuku station and look to the left where you will see a huge Victoria sign. The capsule hotel is next door to that, couldn't be more convenient.

Secondly, the hotel is extremely well maintained. I would even say spotlessly clean and tidy which is reassuring as all facilities are communal. You have to get used to taking your shoes off on entry and putting them in a shoe locker, leaving your suitcases with reception, putting your daily necessities and changes of clothing in a locker the size of the kind you get in a typical gym, and carrying around anything you need for sleep and washing in a carry basket. It needs preparation but is manageable! Bathing facilities are clean and free hot and cold beverages are available, together with massage chairs.

As for the capsule itself, it is large enough to sleep in. Certainly bigger than a coffin! Although there was a tv with headphones, I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing anything other than trying to sleep inside.

Why I mark this place Very Good rather than Excellent is because I found it hard to sleep. There were some heavy snorers around me which I couldn't cope with! The hotel does provide free ear plugs but I can't sleep with them stuck in my ears, so maybe my problem really!

Overall, it's a great experience but if you asked me to stay there for a longer period I would probably decline due to the likelihood of snorers nearby! But if that's not a problem for you, then you should give this place a try!

Stayed: September 2015