USD 313
USD 92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
USD 628
USD 237
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

USD 187
USD 117
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Hyatt Regency Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
USD 190
USD 141
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 172
USD 149
USD 150
USD 89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

Park Hyatt Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
USD 682
USD 467
Trip.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 606/night.

Hilton Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
USD 458
USD 403
roomertravel.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall lobbyshampoo and conditionermetro stationnice hotelcentral locationbed was comfortablewould stay againwalking distancenon smoking roomcorridorlinesjr
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Location is ok however I would pick better next time. Has the Usual tiny Tokyo rooms. Clean. Limited english at reception. They had Paper thin pillows and when we requested more they literally had only 3 extras in the whole Hotel!

Room Tip: The double and Twin size rooms are not the same size. Go for the Twin - however you do pay more for it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert A
アパホテル東新宿駅前, other at APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us here APA HOTEL <Higashishinjuku-Ekimae> and your review.
We are sorry that we let you down and did not meet your expectations. We will try to improve the level of service to satisfy our customers. We certainly hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Clerk Kawasaki

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Only a small room, as to be expected in Tokyo. Staff were helpful, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Its the location that is the highlight, walking distance to some great restaurants & all that Shinjuku has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mantisalive
アパホテル東新宿駅前, front staff at APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank youfor your comment.
And thank you for staying at APAHOTEL<Higashi-Shinjuku Ekimae> this time.
Please stay by all means when you came Tokyo again.
We are looking foward to seeing you again.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

3 star hotel with ambitions to be 4 star. Rooms small, but very clean. Bathroom shower v good. Staff helpful and breakfast good. Walking distance to Imperial gardens and place. Metro and subway connections 1-2 minutes walk. 7-8 minutes by metro trains from Tokyo Central station. Good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
アパホテル東新宿駅前, Receptionist at APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us.
We are very happy that you seems satisfied with staying with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We spent at APA Hotel Shinjuku Ekimae one week and it was the WORST, SURREAL and STRANGEST hotel experience I ever had.
I have been working for big hotel chains since 15 years now and never happens to me what happened in this hotel:
1) We booked a double room and and a single room and they were both the same size (beds and rooms) without any wardrobe. We were 2 people, travelling for one month and stay at the hotel for one week (not one day) and there was really no space for us and 2 suitcases. I know that in Japan rooms are small, but I think it is crazy to sell these rooms as double and that booking.com allows it!
When I asked the manager (Takahara) to change the room he just called booking.com in order to take away any responsibility and without saying anything. And even booking.com supported me, the person I talked to just said "we apologise, but we write the meters on our web site".
2) Rooms are very old style.
3) I asked at the reception to reconfirm me a transfert I had reserved for the airport and first they didn't want to and when I insisted they called and told me that the agency didn't reply, while when I called the agency (after a minute from the room) they replied and reconfirm me the transfert.
When a taxi arrived the receptionist didn't want to support me with the taxi driver that didn't speak English in order to understand if it was our transfer or not and only told me to pay a phone call of 86 yen (0,66€) that I was going to pay, since I was still waiting for the other person. I said that I was going to pay it and if in the meanwhile she could help me with the taxi driver, but she only said "you have to pay a phone call". Absurd!!!
I have NEVER seen receptionists that don't give any support to the guests!
4) After the week we spent, we left a luggage at the hotel for some days and bring it back when we came back for one day and it was broken.

From a side looks kind, but when you ask them to assist you they don't want to do anything!

During our travel in Japan we used many hotels, chains (like Citadines) and private, but nothing can be compared to the bad experience we had at APA Hotel Shinjuku Ekimae!

Honestly I found all surreal. I spend many times in the hotels and I have NEVER seen something like this.
For sure I will never use a APA Hotel again and will tell to all my friends and colleagues. AND WE PAYED 11.570,00 Yen (€90) without breakfast, per night for this!!!

Stayed: August 2017
5  Thank Njord123
アパホテル東新宿駅前, Receptionist at APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for your reviewing us on this forum and staying at APA hotel Higashi-shinjyuku Ekimae.

Since APA hotel is one of the business hotel, rooms in APA Hotel is made to compact, which you could reach to necessary items by extending your hand from the bed.
However, we apologise that cound not satisfy you with enough space in double room.
Our branch also provide twin and wide double room for two people as well.

We also aplogise that making you feel misunderstanding with rushed you to pay phone fee, and we apologise that we misundertood that you did not want to pay.

Breakfast plan is also provided and can be chose in booking.com as well. We also sale breakfast ticket at front desk with 1200yen for a person in a day.

In conclusion, we appreciate with your critical review and strongly sorry for upset you for your whole staying that could not satisfy with your request.
We see this review as our reference for our development and promote gain trust.
Hope to see you again

Clerk Noguchi

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms on the smaller side, but it clean and modern, close to Metro Higashi Shinjuku, get off exits B1 or B2. Good wifi connection. There is a nice Japanese style 24hour restaurant 2 doors down which is good for breakfast, I usually paid around 400¥ the hotel restaurant you will pay over 1000¥

There are lots of coffee shops, cafes and a McDonalds all nearby.

Overall it's a good hotel and would stay again, only negative is no storage in room, the bed takes up most of the room so they should have designed it to have under bed storage to solve the problem.

To get to the hotel from Narita I took the Narita express train to Shinjuku Station then taxi to hotel for 800¥

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Harry P
アパホテル東新宿駅前, Receptionist at APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Mr./Ms. Harry
Thank you for staying with us here APA HOTEL<Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae>and your kind review.
Our branch of APA Hotel is close to Higashi Shinjuku station.
Rooms in APA Hotel is made to compact so that you could reach the necessary items by extending your hand from the bed.
It is close to the subway station and there are many convenience stores and fast food shops near the hotel.

Thank you for your reviewing us and we are looking forward to see you again.

Clerk Noguchi