All reviews washer dryer subway station washing powder nice hotel free wifi min walk oedo line watch tv comfortable stay recommend this hotel narita airport hotel breakfast yogurt cleaning staff bullet train government buildings booked this hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I booked this hotel close to the Shinjuku station, but was not sure if I made a good choice. I was afraid the room and bed was going to be too small for 2 adults. But when we got there, this small hotel really impressed me. The room is small, but the double twin bed can fit 2 medium size adult with no problem. There is a refrigerator, a microwave, and even a washer/dryer combo that came in super handy. We prebooked the breakfast for $3.50 price person, they charging 500 yen there. Food was good, mostly western with meat, egg, salad, yogurt. The hotel is secure, you need the door key to enter the elevator room, the staff is friendly, and helpful. It is only 270 meter to the nearest subway station, and a short walk to the Shinjuku station. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Small but with all necessities
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie T
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is at the outskirt of Shinjuku but close to the subway (7 min walk) that are 2 stops from it. The room is small but as expected. As small as it is, it does have a washer & dryer in-room. We tried it, it took 2 hours but did get the work done. Staff is cordial but limited in English conversation. Breakfast is limited but costs only $5, beats McDonald's which is literally next door.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a total of 25+ nights on various occasions, sometimes short and sometimes longer. Generally I'm pleased because it's very practical and convenient. Beds are comfortable and it even has a washer/dryer in the room to deal with laundry.

What I don't like is that the staff/management offers zero flexibility in any way. On my last reservation I arrived at the hotel at 1:45pm and was told if I want to check in before 3pm I'd have to pay a fee. After staying at the hotel more than 25 nights (where other chains give you a nice Platinum card with hard benefits) they actually wanted money for checking in roughly an hour before. Eventually they relented after I told management either I check in now or I will cancel my reservations and refund the money. The same goes for check-out, you can bet that as soon as the clock hits 11am someone will call your room asking you to check out. No, they won't wait until 11:05 or 11:10, they will call you at 11:01. Unbelievable!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank aeroAdvocate
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Great, very clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The room had a microwave, fridge, and washing machine/dryer making our stay very convenient. My friend and I enjoyed the 10-15minute walk to shinjuku station though there are also subways right next to the hotel. There is even a hidden shrine in the park across the road. The breakfast was good - a combination of western and traditional Japanese. There are some good restaurants right across the road as well as grocery and convenience stores. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank tash144
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We booked this as a reasonably priced option for our 2 nights in Tokyo.

It's easy to find - next to the McDonalds - don't worry it's not busy or noisey.

Check-in was quick and easy and the rooms are well sized and equipped with your own washing machine and kitchen facilities. We almost forgot all the amenities our rooms had when we arrived. I also had a great city skyline view from my 9th floor room.

The breakfast buffet is good - not a huge selection but enough to cater for your needs with hot and cold options with juice, coffee etc. The nearest metro is a 2 min walk away and even from Narita airport the hotel is easy to get to.

I would have no issues in staying here again if I was to return to Tokyo.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends