2,013 results
All reviews the executive lounge shibuya station top floor corner room star hotel minute walk mt fuji business hotel city view park hyatt amazing hotel spacious room amazing views lost in translation tokyo standards japanese standards location is great
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few nights and loved it. Great location, very close to Shibuya Station, a very busy train station that connects to everything. We were able to walk to restaurants and shops. They have very helpful English speaking staff that helped us each morning to plan our day. They also have several onsite restaurants, including japanes, chinese and Italian. The rooms themselves were spacious - our king standard room on the 25th floor had a beautiful view of the city and Mt Fuji, a good size closet and nice bathroom. The room and hotel is modern and extremely clean. Another plus is the shuttle they offer to and from the Tokyo airport. Fare to or from Tokyo to the airport is about $250usd - a shuttle from the aiport was $50 for 2 people. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I booked this hotel for three nights as a surprise for my daughter for our first visit to Tokyo. What a fabulous hotel the staff where first class from the moment we arrived. I explained to the checkin desk it was our first visit to Tokyo and was there a possibility for a room with a view. WOW 29th floor stunning views. I will most definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Big rooms by Japanese hotel standards! The AC Max temp is 20 deg cel but it has secondary AC to support. The bathrooms are also spacious and the location is great. It's in the center but not the noisy part. The price is also reasonable and the breakfast is superb!

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We stayed for four nights and returned five nights later for one night. The hotel is in a perfect location with a 4 minute walk to Shibuya station and shopping areas.
The bed was very hard and uncomfortable on the first stay and we advised them upon check out. When we checked back in the bed was very comfortable. Staff are very friendly and knowledgable. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a soft bed
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank leannejamesm
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

This is a middle management business hotel. Good value and location. Nothing fancy but I had a spacious room for the standard rate. Great views of the city that one would get from a hotel two or three times the price. Tiny gym and ok swimming pool.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo