“Very convenient location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

koolbr33z...
Houston, Texas
“Very convenient location!”
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in February 2011

My husband and I stayed in Tokyo in February for about a week. The location was great, right in the heart of trendy Shibuya. The apartment was small for American standards but was much larger that what we had expected for an apartment in Tokyo. I was pleasantly surprised. I had read other reviews and made not that the apartment exterior looked a little shady, but the apartment interior looked great. It was a small studio with modern decor, full kitchen,and western toilet. Bruce, the owner, was great! The only issue we had was trying to meet up the day we arrived (Friday around 1pm) and had missed each other because he had to go back to work. I'm sure he has since remedied the issue by installing a home rental lock box for renters to pick up the apartment key when he is unable to meet in person. He was very helpful though. I would have loved to be able to use the bikes during our stay, but it was rather cold during the time we were there. In any case, I'd highly recommend this vacation rental for anyone who is planning on traveling to Tokyo.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Reviewed 27 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 35-44
Management Response
27 Oct 2010
Thanks for the Review and kind words--BTW-Check out the photos to the new bathroom-ALL NEW and Stylin 2--Finally had the opening I needed to get the job done...
NY USA
Reviewed 28 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing