Open today: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Hottest shopping spot in Japan

Having traveled around Japan, I found this shop is most exiting(rather than Kyoto haha). For my... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2018

from USD 89.30
from USD 1,014.80
from USD 55.70
More Info
All reviews cosplay shop clothes costumes lolita fashion japan
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Not a cosplayer myself - but was looking for a prank gift for my buddies. Was totally jaw dropped by the sheer volume of their line-ups! (From what I’ve heard most of the cosplay stuffs @ Don Quixote originated from BODYLINE!!)

In the end, nabbed a sailor uniform for a cool 3,980 JPY - the best value for prank gift ever lol

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank zzztriple2010
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A lot kinds of beautiful clothes, good decor,and the stafffrendiedndly...the most important is, compare with others shop in harajuku, much cheaper

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

this is my first time in Japan. I have been to many interesting cosplay shops but I love this shop best. It's a big shop and a lot of things. Everyone enjoy shopping here. The clothes look very great 。not only lovely,but also good in quality. I will be back next time.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

It's one of the most amusing place in Tokyo. If you love cute Lolita fashion or
dressing-up in anime/ game character, I definitely recommend you to visit this store. You can get any costume at a reasonable price. Moreover they have a variety of sizes and colors in clothes, so you can get whatever you cannot find elsewhere.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

BODYLINE was visited for the first time, but there were many pretty costumes Japan, and I was surprised.
The store staff is polite, too, I had a great time!

A little small feeling made it in the store, but it's worth visiting once.

Date of experience: February 2018