1,843 results
All reviews meguro station shuttle bus spg platinum bamboo lounge cafe california shuttle service japanese garden health club the hotel offers club lounge nice garden chinese restaurant quiet location narita airport upgraded room business traveler concierge desk
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stay at this hotel frequently and it's always a value for its location in Tokyo. That being said, my last visit was a bit troublesome at first, but the Sheraton fixed everything.

I'm a non smoker and CANT be on a smoking floor or in a hotel room that was used by a smoker. When I checked into the hotel I was given a smoking single room without my knowledge. When I entered the floor from the elevator I was hit with a wall of "dirty ashtray" smell.. and went right back to the check in desk where I was given the correct room type.

I was given a room on the 12th floor.. which looks different and has a totally different vibe than the rest of the hotel. Bright, airy, minimalist, and welcoming. I wont stay on another floor ever again. Room was appointed well, nice tv, awesome water pressure and a super deep tub.. very Japanese.

Service is always top notch (except for the front desk clerk who gave me the smoking twin)..

Love this hotel.

Room Tip: 12th floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.
We take your views as a valuable suggestion then we will improve our operation and services.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton before and after our cruise

Upgraded to a suite. Suite awards were granted. Suite was large and v well appointed

Executive lounge was superb. Food and drink throughout the day. Staff v helpful with computer and printing documents

Lovely ambience

V helpful staff

V convenient shuttles to and from metro

V good for business guests it seems and also for vacationers

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tokyo_Santa, マネージャー at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We decided to stay here our first two nights in Japan as a way of transitioning into our month-long stay. Our room was large and comfortable; comparable to other Sheratons we’ve stayed in around the world. Excellent service from all the staff we came in contact with. The Bar/Lounge area was open and relaxing, and the food and drinks very good. The Limousine Bus from Narita airport stops right at the hotel, about $31 per person, which is much better than the $200 taxi for a 90 minute ride.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AndyouandI
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.I am very happy to hear about your positive experience in my hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to my team.We all hope to see you the next time you are in Tokyo!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

A good quality, but unobtrusive appearance that reminds me of old good Japan in the 1960's, which does not run spectacularly, is breathing here. That is a common point of view for the first-class hotels of the time that I visited with my father when I was a child.

I liked this hotel very much.

Located in a luxury residential area, this hotel is not conveniently located, but it is a fortunate. I would like to thank the management team, the owner, and the Sheraton group who are keeping the beauty that is uniquely felt now for this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tokyo_Santa, マネージャー at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was really torn about giving this property four or five stars. I really want to emphasize that the Sheraton Miyako Hotel is a great property. Had my stay not been for 20 nights, I very well may have given it the full five stars. But after such a long stay, you start to notice some of the faults in a property, and while nowhere is perfect, this place genuinely could do a better job in certain areas, notably with respect to foreign travelers and being better at the Sheraton part of their name (Miyako hotels are a chain in Japan, and only certain properties double as an SPG property as well.)

But let's start with the positive. The Sheraton club here is absolutely amazing. They have hot food from 6:30am - 8pm. The bar service hour is incredible. I spent a lot of time in the club lounge working, and I found it to be a quiet, comfortable place to work.

The gym itself could be a bit better, but you simply cannot ask for a better pool to exercise in at a hotel. I've never seen a bigger hotel pool, and it is terrific for lap swim exercise.

The staff is very polite, and really helpful. The concierge in the lobby and the club staff are all very good at English and are really helpful. Just book a club room, I promise it's worth it and you won't regret it. I certainly cannot say that about all Sheraton clubs.

Where I had some trouble was with respect to their Starwood integration. This is definitely a Miyako Hotel first, and a Starwood hotel second. They do not know all the Starwood policies, and are incredibly strict in enforcing them. Don't expect an upgrade here if you're a Starwood member.

I also ran into some trouble with housekeeping. While the rooms are generally very comfortable and nice, I once received stained towels when requesting extras. I also received stained pillow cases after requesting fresh linens. One time the garbage can mysteriously disappeared from my room. These are the sorts of problems you only notice during a long stay, though. In general I was really impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel.

I also have to say that the ongoing construction in the lower levels is quite annoying. I was a bit surprised that, with a long stay, they chose to put me on a low floor that was quite noisy. But these things happen.

So hopefully you can see that, while I think this is a great property and I definitely recommend it, I couldn't quite justify a five-star rating. I still think you will very much enjoy your stay here, though, and could do a lot worse in the price range.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Robb N

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.

We sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience of your room assignment and your guest room linens.
I have shared your comments with relevant departments for improvement.
We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to make the necessary changes in the service we provide.
Your patronage and loyalty are greatly appreciated and I hope that you will be able to grant us another opportunity in hosting you.