All reviews meguro station boutique hotel design shops huge bed minute walk nearest train japanese twist needs renovation traditional room local neighborhood central tokyo free dvds busy road the ground floor beautiful shop retro vibe great neighborhood
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed at Claska at the beginning and end of our holiday.
It's a beautiful, small, interesting hotel. Every time we stay I enjoy it more.
The area is around the hotel is really interesting. They have a beautiful shop that has lovely gifts. I think it was our 4th stay at Claska. It's a little further to travel into Tokyo from here, but worth it. It's not hard just catch a bus to Meguro Station and then you are on the Yamanote line, or you can catch the train at Gakugeidaigaku Station.

Room Tip: We always stay on the forth floor. The rooms are more spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I traveled to Tokyo in March with my husband and two young daughters. We were booked in room 607. We loved the beautiful decor of the hotel--modern, but a lot of warmth with the usage of so much natural wood. Each room is artfully designed by different architects. Our room had a small table inset into the floor with a tea set that the girls loved to play with. We were given two yukatas (much too big unfortunately!), and the standard toiletries. The girls were each given slippers and their own toiletry bag, which of course they loved! As an added perk, the Japanese breakfast in the restaurant was really delicious and beautifully plated. Service was great and very responsive. We stayed in other high-end places around Japan afterward, but the girls kept saying, "I miss my little Claska..."

Room Tip: We loved our room, 607!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank teewhyone
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel and very clean.

The food on the menu was really good but could of more variety and more Japanese food. It mostly contained Western food which was still good.

We stayed in the titami room and it was very nice but a smallish room.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is cool, great design, rooms big but furniture way due for renovation and general upkeep, some staff extremely friendly others outright mean. Awesome
Neighborhood, far from central Tokyo, be prepared to walk 15 min to closest subway,
Or take a bus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lvisa
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stayed in room 506 which has a great city view and a retro vibe. I enjoyed my stay a lot. The breakfast downstairs is great, as is the shop on the 2nd floor. The hotel provided a map of the neighborhood with recommendations of places to eat. It is a fun neighborhood to walk around. The hotel is a very quick bus ride to the Meguro subway station.

Room Tip: Room 506 has a great view!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo