2,012 results
All reviews ebisu station ebisu area yebisu garden place joel robuchon heavenly bed spg points mitsukoshi department store executive club executive floor minute walk bit dated covered walkway rooms are large yebisu beer breakfast buffet concierge desk platinum member
Reviewed 7 October 2018

A very delayed review, but worth the share. Stayed there for a few days during our Japan trip. The hotel staff were helpful and fluent in english. The rooms are spacious and have all the necessities as well. The best part will probably be their convenience and close proximity to the Ebisu station. Would love to stay there again if have the opportunity! (:

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charles J, General Manager at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear cathsparkles

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I really appreciate the feedback, and that you've taken the time to share with us and others. We too hope to see you again, should the opportunity arise. Much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Really has the feel of a JW or even a Ritz. Lounge nice with good breakfast. Gym is small but you can use the one down the street. Very friendly staff. Room is big by Tokyo standards ( really and big city standard). Truly enjoyed

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ken H,

Thank you do much for sharing, and thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you've found a new favourite Hotel in Tokyo, and we hope to see you again soon.

Many thanks!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Westin Tokyo twice recently. I liked the room being very spacious and very quiet neighborhood. There are good restaurants nearby. The Eibsu station is 15mins away from the hotel, if you don’t like walking, it may be a problem. And I would also say the service at Westin is just ok.
By the way, Jiro won’t accept bookings from Westin.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The hotel room is very spacious and bright. The service is excellent. It is located in a very quiet and sort of artistic area with a 5-min walk you can reach Yebisu subway station. In less than 20 min you will be in downtown Tokyo.

The breakfast is also pretty good too.

Room tip: Must ask non-smoking !
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank suikingcarolinem
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here twice within a week given our travel plans on Japan. I received the most outstanding service from Tomoko (I may have the name wrong). She was so accommodating upon our check in at the hotel. My friend unfortunately lost her wallet in Seoul, she helped us call AMEX to place a hold on the card. She even remember the issue when we came back and asked if there was anything she could do. She assisted my friend with calling ICN to locate the lost and found, amazing service! As a platinum SPG, we received the benefits of the breakfast and the lounge - definitely go to the top floor one time just for the views of Tokyo! Tomoko gave us a free drink at the top floor bar our very first night since we missed the happy hour. Overall fabulous hotel with great service!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kendra H
Charles J, General Manager at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Kendra H,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and I am really delighted the team looked after you well, especially in a time of need. I know it's difficult when things do not go 100% to plan, and pleased that we could support. Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted you enjoyed what we have to offer, and hope that we may be able to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,