USD 208
USD 139
USD 225
USD 183
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

USD 110
USD 156
USD 108
2,183 results
All reviewsmount fujiconcierge teampizza barbottega venetapark hyattgrand roomluxury hotelpillow menufloor to ceiling windowsfour seasonsamazing hotelmitsukoshimae stationmitsukoshi department storechinese restaurantsushirestaurant reservationsbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 9 June 2008

Stayed here for a couple nights recently. Excellent (large) rooms with great views over Tokyo. Service exemplary.
Great spa and fitness room.
Stayed in quite a few hotels in Tokyo, this is my fave for now.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
3  Thank clogs09
Reviewed 8 June 2008

During a recent business trip to Tokyo, I chose the Mandarin Oriental that I found the hotel to be an excellent choice and just another wonderful property from this hotel chain.

The lobby was beautifully decorated with views of Tokyo and the room was modern with every amenity once could want.

This hotel met all of my expectations and would certainly visit again when in Tokyo.

• Stayed: November 2007
2  Thank jetsetter222
Reviewed 5 June 2008

Stayed at the MO from 30 May till 1 June and then from 3 June till 6 June. We have stayed in many top hotels, and we just expected another 5-star hotel experience. As our cab approached the hotel driveway, the doormen were already enthusiastically waving to our cab, ushering it to stop where they were all eagerly waiting and with great efficiency, they unloaded the bags from the boot even before we paid the cab fare. We were greeted with warm welcomes and ushered to the 38th floor where the reception desk was. After a quick check in, we were shown to our room. Amex Centurion has a stay 2 nites, pay 1 nite promo at all MO hotels, valid for once a year and we took advantage of that. We were upgraded to the premier king room but decided to splurge on the executive suite for an extra 20,000 yen. It was very spacious, the bathroom had a free standing bath and a huge shower with seating for 2 people in it! The bed wasnt a full king, my only grouse for the price we were paying, we should have a full king bed. Broadband access is free, huge flat screen tvs, and very plush coverings.

But the reason why i am writing this review is not because of the room, many good hotels have this too. Its the MO service that we are most impressed with. We have never experienced a level of service that "goes the extra mile" as we did here at MO. We were going to Izu, a 3 hour train ride out of Tokyo and altho I had done my research on the internet, we still had a few queries about getting there. The train schedule seemed to indicate that we needed to transfer trains but other sites said diff things. We checked with the front desk at MO and immed the man there, a very helpful Mr Takashi, offered to help me decipher and make out the route there. He took my train schedule and other info, made a copy and said he would get back to me. In less than 2 hours, they slid a note under our door and said that they would be happy to purchase the train tickets for us for the journey there and back to Tokyo. Of course we said yes please, and an hour later, the train tickets were sitting at the front desk waiting for me
to pick them up. I only paid for them at check out. Someone actually went to the train station and bought the tickets for us, how cool is that!
When we got back from Izu 3 days later, we were greeted with "Welcome back Mr ---!" by the doormen. How do they remember everyone's names?? I wouldnt flatter myself to think that they remember only our names of course, that they remember returning guests by name is amazing to me. Went to the spa and hub did a facial. They didnt just complete the facial and forget all abt him, they advised him on his skin type and how to manage his skin care.
All in all, the service at the MO is stellar, and unmatched in all the hotels that we have stayed at, we have never felt so pampered and taken care of. We were not just guests, we were valued and treated with utmost respect and hospitality, they fully deserve their 6 star rating and what they lose out to in terms of location (how i wish they were in a shopping belt!), they more than make up for it in unparalleled service and warmth. Will def stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank ariel77
Reviewed 23 May 2008

We stayed @ Mandarin Oriental for just 1 night before going home. I thought it would be impossible to top Ritz but they did it.
Unbelievable hotel. We had an amazing view from our room.
Would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank Lana02
Reviewed 12 May 2008

The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo met all our expectations from the moment of our arrival when we were greeted at the front door and whisked up to the lobby until the time of our departure.

The room was spacious by any standards but certainly by Tokyo ones and beautifully decorated but with restraint.

The service was impecable. Staff never failed to be helpful and courteous.

The spa was excellent.

This was just a heavenly stay, in a hotel with its head it the clouds.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business