“Nice little vegan restaurant in Ginza”
Review of Ain Soph. Ginza

Ain Soph. Ginza
Ranked #427 of 9,388 Restaurants in Chuo
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Found this restaurant quite by accident. My sister is a vegan though I'm a committed carnivore so we were looking for somewhere to eat before going to the evening performance at the Kabukiza Theatre and found this place on the same block. Small and intimate with a limited but lovely menu, tasty dishes. A tad expensive but then it is located in Ginza. Staff were lovely and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We’d come again just for the vegan cheese fondue.

Very small but quiet and cozy, with just 6 small tables.

Small menu, which we prefer. Quite a bit of raw veg, which might not be for everyone. The vegan food was good, but as mentioned the cheese fondue was the highlight and that’s what would bring us hear again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It's a small chain of vegan restaurants in Tokyo. The location in Ginza is very fancy with friendly staff. The food was great, but very expensive and the portions are really small, even for Japan.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I had an amazing filling, delicious and healthy dinner here. I was very much pleasantly surprised with the fruit cold pressed beer. Not a beer fan but it was simply delicious. Cheese fondue was irresistible, but the pick of the night were the pancakes served with fruits, guave, soy ice cream and natural cream. Service charming and professional

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We visited this place during lunch. I recommend the Bento Box which comes with a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian options and a drink. It is a little pricey but worth it! All of the items are very tasty, I guarantee you will finish it all!