1,236 results
All reviews executive floor tokyo city air terminal narita airport cocktail hour top floor hanzomon line metro station bit dated direct access convenient location business trip business hotel chinese restaurant very nice hotel ramen late check tokyo standards
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The hotel is relatively old but they charge a premium for its strategic proximity to Tokyo City Air Terminal. The room is spacious and with plentiful amenities. Breakfast menu can be improved to accommodate foreign visitors.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2016

This hotel has a refreshingly unique charm, very different from the usual chain hotel. Clean rooms, great staff, quality food - I enjoyed the top floor view for breakfast each morning. This location is connected to the subways and makes for an easy starting point to travel anywhere in Tokyo.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank dugbrown
Reviewed 11 January 2016

The rooms were small and the breakfast quality was poor. There was only pork meat so not good for Muslims or Hindus. The location was really good but everything else was not convenient at all. It also has a subway station under it so it was actually good if you want to discover the city like me.

Room Tip: Choose the big rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I last stayed at Royal Park Hotel's Deluxe Twin Room in April 2015 during the Sakura Hanami and was impressed by the excellent experience then. In November 2015, I decided to visit Tokyo again for a short getaway and stayed at its Executive Standard Double Room - it's a smaller room (26 square meters) than the hotels Deluxe offering (42 square meters), but was more expensive as it comes with full club benefits - buffet breakfast, coffee, tea & snack service and evening cocktail with free flow of alcohol.

The service at the Executive Lounge were great and while the quality of food was reasonable, it was not outstanding and the range was rather repetitive - I was bored by day 3 and I was staying by 5 nights. I was also probably not making full use of the club benefits since I do not take alcohol.

But back to the room, not sure if it's because it's on the executive level, the amount of complimentary amenities was mindblowing (see my attached photo). Besides the usual toiletries, there's even mouse rinse, hair brush, hair gel, hair tonic and even fabric freshener among the many other stuff!

Wifi was very fast at something like at least 10Mbps upstream and down. And it's location beside the Tokyo City Air Terminal (T-CAT) and on top of Suitengumae Metro Station makes it a joy to get around.

If I am visiting Tokyo again, it's highly likely that I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Raymond W
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

This is my second stay at Royal Park Hotel, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
I stayed for 5 nights from Dec 6-11, 2015.

I arrived at about 10 am for check in but had to wait 4 hours till 2 pm for my room.
During room reservation, I had indicated early morning check in; but was denied a room. At Ritz Carlton Seoul, I was given a room upon check in at 9.00 am. That made a difference to this hotel. Having travelled long haul flight overnight, most guests were tired and needed a good rest to recuperate. But Royal Park was indifferent towards guest's needs at check in.

This was the downside for those arriving Narita in early morning for check in at this hotel.

The hotel is located only 2-3 minutes away from the TCAT (Tokyo City Air Terminal) for limousine bus to and from Narita. This made it very convenient to arrive and depart from airport-hotel-airport.
The hotel is about 10 minutes taxi ride (JPY 1,000) from Tokyo Station for the Sinkansen or Metro.

The room was clean. The bedroom was comfortable and quiet. I had quality sleep every night. I woke up fresh each morning for customer meetings.

I enjoyed evening drinks with finger food (5-8 pm) and breakfast at the executive Lounge on the 20th floor.
The view from the lounge offered a spectacular view of the city and its skyscrapers.

The concierge staff were very friendly and polite when approached for assistance.

I wish to put on record the excellent service level extended to me by Pagnozzi Paolo.
I have asked for direction to TCAT the night before I checked out.
He went above and beyond his duty to walk me personally to the TCAT and back.
He even warned me that there would be heavy shower forecast the next morning during my check out. He advised me to take the covered walkway on 2nd Floor to the TCAT to avoid getting wet.
Again, he went out of his way to escort and show me the way to TCAT.
What Paolo did was an exemplary customer care. He is a true model for front line customer service. He is certainly a great asset to the service industry.

Should there be a reward or recognition for staff high performance, Paolo Pagnozzi should be the prime candidate.

Despite the downside at check in, Paolo has redeemed my faith in Royal Park Hotel.

I shall certainly return as a guest again in my next visit to Tokyo.

I recommend this hotel for business trips.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business