I stayed at this hotel for a few days to do some site seeing in Tokyo. I am a Marriott platinum member, and did not feel it at this hotel- I was not given a room upgrade, there is no lounge, no free wireless etc. However, the rooms are quite modern- but small, but I guess that is to be expected. The location was really amazing- close to subways and the Ginza area is very nice.
I wanted to point out how helpful the staff was in helping me plan site seeing. First off, they have these really helpful papers on all the tourist attractions in Tokyo and exactly how to get there from the hotel and what to do at each- I thought this was awesome. The front desk staff also spent around 15 minutes with me helping me plan my two days most efficiently.
I would stay here again- it was a good hotel, no major complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, JAPANiCAN, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard