1,549 results
All reviews tokyo tower shimbashi station great hotel fish market hotel starts great view of tokyo rooms are small floor to ceiling walking distance hotel lobby is loved this hotel limo bus excellent location great shopping the main shopping street japanese standards standard room
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I chose this hotel based on its proximity to Tokyo Station (and it was a very brief walk, so handy). The staff is warm, yet professional, the rooms a good size and with awesome amenities. One being a multi-cable charger, so no matter your device type, you can use it - something that sometimes gets lost in travel.

The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from some of the best shopping in Ginza (anything you want to buy!) and about 10 from the Imperial Palace.

They held my bag when I arrived early before check in and then after I had checked out, which I really appreciated. I'd stay here again if I go back to Tokyo.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
三井ガーデンホテル銀座プレミア, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Mr.Ms.Andrea K

Thank you very much for your candid and generous review. We were thrilled to have you with us and have taken your constructive comments to heart.
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, accommodations and our accessible location.
Please come back soon! we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived late via the Subway but had no trouble finding the location. The hotel starts with reception on the 16th floor so every room above has a fabulous view. The rooms are not large but large enough for two people and luggage. Great to have a walk in shower and separate bath. Very well appointed. Very clean. Jazz bar on 16th floor is great for a pre or post dinner drink. The breakfast is ample with a wide variety of choices. Shout out to Vera at Concierge- speaks three languages so no trouble to help us with dinner reservations and taxi. Very enjoyable and not too expensive given what you get. Walking distance to most things as well as the mono rail. Ginza can bean expensive area when eating out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Ms. 889tonyp

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
I appreciate you choosing to stay with us when you were in Tokyo and giving us your honest feedback.
We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the privilege of hosting you again soon.
Do know Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier will always be your home on Tokyo while we already look forward to welcoming back home!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I travelled with two children in the tow and 2 luggages. After arriving at Haneda International Airport, I took the monorail and switch to a train and walked about 10 min from the station to the hotel. Not bad for a first timer like me. It was easy to locate and the hotel was within reach to other train stations. Although the hotel is located in a quiet spot away from the buzz but convenience stores like Family Mart and Lawson are easily accessible. Yoshinoya was a good spot for breakfast. Ginza Nine 9-3 Supermarket, 24H Don.K! and the flagship Toypark, start of Ginza shopping belt were extremely nearby within 3-10 min walk. I walked to Tsujiki Market and Kabukiza theatre from the hotel. Easy walk, tried and tested. Hotel reservations were relatively easy. Only tip, get a bigger room if your budget can afford, a standard room with 3 single beds can be a bit of a squeeze. Toilet size was good and well-stocked with bath amenities. Overall, a very good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for city views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Ms.Wyeling

Thank you very much for your detailed and wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed our location.
We pride ourselves in service and I am very happy to read you've enjoyed your stay.
Hopefully we get to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

A beautiful hotel situated in the heart of the Ginza area. Only downside was size of room however have been told all hotel rooms are very small. 3 of us Living out of suitcases for 8 nights is very difficult as not enough space to hang up clothes. Hotel was clean & staff friendly enough especially Junko at information. She helped us to get around Japan the easiest ways & nothing was ever to much trouble.
There is a great view from the hotel of the Tokyo tower, looks amazing from there all lit up.
Hotel is situated right in the middle of Ginza area, verey very expensive however do please walk around & off the strip area as theres lots of fab wee eating places around & much cheaper then Ginza eateries.
Hotel food & drink very expensive, we had 2 drinks each (3 of us), cost over £100 so its best to get out & about.
All in all a good stay

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non smoking room when booking as we ended up on the smoking floor which stank as soon as you exited the lift.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Ms. annettemcmann

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier.I am so happy you chose to stay with us when you were in Tokyo.
Hopefully we get to welcome you back again in the future.

Jinpei Yamasaki

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fairly new and my room was very spacious for a Japanese hotel.

I don’t think there is anything that stands out as amazing but staff were great, bed was comfortable, bathroom had a nice deep bath with over bath shower which was ok. Water temperature fluactuated a bit in the shower sometimes. All facilities were clean and there were rich cotton Pajama’s provided as well.

For me the quilt was too hot but with air con on it became too cold.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear kevin Colgate

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay.
It's such a joy to read that you enjoyed every minute of your stay.
We are so happy to have been a part of your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.