I hope I'm lucky enough to come back here some day. Everything about the hotel is beautiful, elegant, and luxurious. The rooms are large, the bathrooms fabulous, and everything is done to the highest standard of comfort. Really, this hotel has thought of every detail.
The location is wonderful, too: just opposite the Imperial Palace, a 7-minute walk from the Ginza, and a 3-minute walk from the Yamanote Line train, which seems to connect to pretty much everything. And if you need to take the subway, there's an entrance to the Hibiya Line from the basement of the hotel!
We were traveling with our granchildren, 8 and 10-year-old boys, and the hotel staff could not have been more helpful and engaging. On arrival day, there was even a table set up in the boys' room with three plates; on each was a large cookie, some mini colored marshmallows, and two small tubes of frosting so that the kids could decorate their own cookies. At every encounter--with restaurant staff, front desk, and concierge--we met with warm, excellent service.
Among the luxury hotels in Tokyo, I can't imagine a better choice than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Rakuten, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan