All reviews free wifi minute walk hotel is located akihabara elevator bathroom tokyo
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We stayed for three nights. Conveniently located near a major rail station, you need to be savvy in Japanese. Staff speaks very little English. Modern and relatively new building, primarily business men. But they have two women's only floors at the very top floors. Room is tiny, but we each of four got our own room and it was less than two doubles and good for our first night of jet lag. Bath was very compact, but nice and everything was immaculate. Very near a train track on Lower floors. Open to the outside with atrium in the middle, so cold in hallways. Only two smallish elevators, but wait not bad. Breakfast was plentiful rolls, mostly with Japanese breakfast dishes. Coffee good. Some fruit, all served buffet style. Would definitely stay here again, worth the money and convenient location. Good free wi-fi. Best for knowledgeable travelers for better understanding and communication.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Booked 3 rooms and stayed for 5 nights last August 2015

Proximity – it will only take you 5 minutes to reach the hotel from the Akihabara station. In fact, we just walked carrying our entire luggage with 2 kids in tow and safely reached the hotel. We passed by a bridge that has a ramp area giving you the convenience of dragging your luggage up and down the bridge way. It’s a block away to the main Akihabara square, we can quickly return to the hotel to bring the things we bought and go out again to either roam around Akihabara or go to another area. Fast food and restaurants are easily accessible.

Room – we don’t mind if the room is small, it’s just right for our Asian size; everything in the room is functional and clutter free. It is super clean and they always refill the bathroom amenities; Plus we have a view of the city in our bedroom and in the bathroom; and I super love their washlet too! The bed and the pillows are ultra comfortable, the right softness for me. I could easily sleep after a long tiring day and wake up rejuvenated.

Food – we always look forward to breakfast time. The bread and the sausages are sooo yummy. They quickly refill the food and it’s always served hot and fresh. We love the soup and onigiri too. It’s been two weeks and I still miss their breakfast.

Wifi – free wifi!!! And the connection is super fast! I could quickly back up my photos in less than 5 minutes which would normally take half an hour or more in my homeland

I highly recommend this hotel and if given the chance to go back to Japan, we would definitely book this hotel again. This experience made our first Japan trip memorable! Thanks to my brother and sister in law who discovered this thru Tripadvisor.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank velvetdsd
Reviewed 28 April 2015

This is the second I stay in this hotel. And it didn't disappoint me this time too. Location is excellent just less than 5 minutes walk from JR and Metro station. Lot of restaurants and shops around which open til late. Great for traveller who love technology and amine as Akihabara is famous for it. This time we staying at high level Twin bedroom where I can see Tokyo Sky tree from our room. Bathroom is surprisingly spacious also with a nice view. Only cons is it take some time for the lift to go up and down and only 2 lift available.

P.s in one of the night, we can hear track work from level 23 but think it was just a one off occasion.

Room Tip: High level Twin room
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

Stayed there for three nights. 5min walk fm akihabara station.

I liked the hotel because it's new and clean to make you sleep well although it's a small room. The things which I don't like were the elevator ,too small to accommodate guests in the morning and only two elevator so obviously you ve gotta wait if you are in the middle floor and the breakfast which capacity of the place is too small and many guests are lining up for the food. Then take a elevator up which means you have to wait again.

Japanese guests seem to understand such above mentioned condition. I wished to know because I would not stay there.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Obaji
Reviewed 24 January 2015

This hotel is operated by a leading railway group with good equipments but its servece is not monitored or studied well. A smoking room was too much smell, stimulating eyes, somebody's shart was found in the bed, long queue at breakfast, juice bar machine nozzle scattered juice outside the cup.
It seemed to be arranged only by thinking on the desk, hard tooth brush, tiny bath tab etc. represented its background.
They can save costs but think about a way of it with comfortability.
But home made breads were very good. It will be welcomed by Japanese and Asian,
though there is no choice for European who wants non-sweet, grain flavoured breads.

Room Tip: You must choose Non-Smoking room.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business