2,211 results
All reviews suidobashi station great hotel minute walk relaxation room convenience store next door quiet street third floor amusement park laundry machines small gym jr line mita line standard room narita airport mini fridge japanese restaurant easy access
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We visited this hotel on a 3 week visit to Japan and found it exceptionally comfortable with pleasant and helpful staff, although it is usually very busy.
the location was very good to visit the center being a short walk from the underground.
The breakfast alone surpassed our expectations; you can breakfast on European, American or Asian cuisine and also order one of their many hot egg dishes, the omelettes were superb.
We dined in their traditional Japanese restaurant and the food/presentation was superb but it was very quiet the evening we used it.
The other European restaurant was also very good.
It is not inexpensive but certainly of value.
We would definitely return here on our next visit to Tokyo

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
M3810, Guest Relations at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear 2hopeless,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Niwa Tokyo, and it was a great pleasure to have you with us.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and very happy that you would definitely be returning again, our sole aim is to build long term relationships with all our guests and be your home away from home.
Thank you for writing about your stay, I look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to meet you when you return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Perfect location as i was visiting family nearby. Clean and comfortable room with daily service by very friandly housekeeping team. I would recommend this hotel to any and all :) I hope to return with my partner on our next visit to Tokyo in the fall.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
M3810, Guest Relations at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear SkullsBoy,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Niwa Tokyo as your home away from home. I appreciated that you have taken the time to let us know your experience and feeling towards our hotel. Hoping continuous support from you.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a week during a previous trip and based on that experience booked again. Absolutely no regrets. This place is wonderful.
It's not in a touristic area with lots of stuff to keep overwhelm you as soon as you walk out the door. This area is very quiet at night and there are several good food options within walking distance.
The staff at this small hotel are very friendly and helpful. I had a small package delivered to the hotel prior to my arrival and they retrieved it for us without having to ask. In other places I have had to remind them of this.
There are laundry facilities for guests on one of the floors. We didn't use them this time, but I recall that last time when we were moving on to another city in Japan.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Canadalian
M3810, Guest Relations at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Canadalian,

I was absolutely delighted to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, and many thanks for taking the time to write your kind comments about all aspects of the hotel including the service and decor. Your positive feedback is incredibly encouraging and motivating for us a team. Thank you for taking the time to write about us, I look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you when you return.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Lovely place just tucked away, 5 minutes walk from Suidobashi Station and not too expensive.

Delicate layout with a garden you can see from the restaurant. Comfortable room, relatively quiet. The breakfast caters for all palates and I have to say I now have miso soup for breakfast back in the UK!

Nearby Tokyo Dome has many attractions and good restaurants on the far side of the station.

The district of Chiyoda relatively central: near the Imperial Palace, main station, "electric city" of Akihabara.and Popeye beer house - one of the best in Tokyo.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Geoff A
M3810, Guest Relations at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Geoff A,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Niwa Tokyo as your home away from home.
We appreciate that you have taken the time to write such a detailed review and feedback, and it seems you liked accomodation here as well as breakfast.
We all wish your nextg visiting will be soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Everything was great here. It's located in a quiet area close to "Suidobashi" Stations of both JR and Toei Subway Mita Line. Our twin room was clean, spacious, and well equipped with great amenities such as a coffee machine (with coffee, daily refilled) and a free smart phone. The smart phone was especially useful for us in finding out directions or the complicated train connections, searching for restaurants, etc. without worrying about the packet communication fees or battery loss of our own devices. The history will be automatically cleared out at 11:00 a.m. of the day you check out. They have exercise machines, massage chairs, and coin-operated laundry machines and dryers as well on the 3rd floor. All the staff we met were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Miki S
M3810, Guest Relations at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Miki S,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Niwa Tokyo as your home away from home. We appreciate that you have taken the time to write such a detailed review and feedback, and it seems you have had pleasant stay with us. We hope to be in your service again in near future.