One of the best rooms I've ever stayed in. The bed, work area and especially the bathroom were perfect. Service is excellent but most hotels in Tokyo have great service. Restaurants and bars are very good. I especially thought the breakfast buffet had an excellent selection.
Gym facilities, despite having a pool, are lacking by five star hotel standards (see Four Seasons Marunouchi) but in line with high end Tokyo hotels where the locals clientele doesn't work out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, Expedia APAC, JAPANiCAN, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan