Wakalture Experience -Japanese Calligraphy and Cooking
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful Cooking and Calligraphy Lessons

We decided to visit this experience as we like to support local business and, of course, meet local... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2020
gkenrick
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Fun and interesting experience

My wife and I were staying in the area and visited Wakana for her calligraphy and cooking classes... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2020
G2427MTpaulk
London, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Chiyoda
from USD 65.10
from USD 47.70
from USD 94.53
from USD 363.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely and fun time! The calligraphy lesson was very detailed and the teacher explained everything about japanese words and kanji characters. It was an amazing experience and a great memory from my Tokyo trip!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great Japanese cultural experience with Wakana learning Calligraphy, and joining a traditional tea ceremony, my family and I had the best day, highly recommended

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect Japanese experience!
Calligraphy lessons followed by traditional tea ceremony.
The host Wakana is so friendly, helpful and speaks English.
My family & I loved it and I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I took part of the calligraphy lesson. The teacher was very accommodating - tried to make me physically very comfortable. I must also say that I felt psychologically very comfortable there.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing Japanese cultural experience with Wakana! She's super friendly, patient and her knowledge about calligraphy is excellent! We learned many interesting things in just few hours.

Date of experience: April 2017