“Good Food, Amazing Ice Cream”

The Buzz Cafe, Luisa Galleria
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Tagbilaran City
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat at in Tagbilaran. It's a little pricey for the amount of food that they give you, but everything that I've tried tastes good. The pasta and pizza are a couple of my favorite things to order. Their coffee is good as well. I would especially recommend their hot honey peppermint coffee. Their ice cream, however, is definitely the best thing that they serve. It's the best that I've found on Bohol. Also, the atmosphere of the restaurant is nice: well air conditioned, calm music, and friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

No matter how much I eat of the great food I end up getting ice cream. They have the best hand made ice cream in the Philippines.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

After having too much buffet meals at the resort, our family decided to explore other restaurants. We accidentally passed by this place and recognised it as the Ice cream at the Bee Farm was a recommendation for us to visit.
Since our accidental visit, we went here for dinner for the rest of our trip! The meals are very cheap for the very generous serving and food quality... and the ice cream didn’t disappoint! We kept coming back to try all the flavours! Definitely a must visit when in Bohol.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The variety in the menu and food is excellent with a very nice (and different) décor and water views. The staff are very friendly but there is something terribly wrong in their execution of food delivery.

First problem, when ordering a bottle of their one and only red wine (Gatto Negro), they delivered it chilled in a bucket along with chilled wine glasses. Obviously, those people know nothing about serving red wine. I had to ask them to return with another bottle and set of glasses at room temperature. On their return, they did not open the bottle nor ask me to try it ... but that is OK since it is their one and only type (which alone is not great) and I could unscrew it myself and let it breath before tasting.

Much bigger issue was the delivery of the meals at our table for 3 guests, all with different orders. After the first was delivered, the second came 10 minutes later ... and the 3rd came another 10 minutes later ... quite disgusting especially since the first person wanted to wait for the 2 others to be served before starting to eat. Who does that in a fine dining restaurant? Obviously something wrong in the kitchen and with the servers in their training. The restaurant was less than half occupied at the time around noon on Sunday.

Other than serious service / training issues, it is a restaurant worth considering for good food and atmosphere ... plus a great ice cream stand as part of the same restaurant at the main entrance ... great for dessert on the go!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We drop by here for a snacks yesterday. and I was surprise upon entering the place because of the ambiance. Yes, the ambiance because it was chilaxing place to eat and have some tea's of any drinks because of the view. The sea vies and the neighboring island as well as you can see the sunset view here. Nest is the food we order, we order their meat pizza. Like we chose half of the pizza is ham, while the other half is ribs. It really taste good. Yummy for us. All in all, i love it here, to eat at the same time relaxing one.