“Great food, service and value for the price”

Heritage Crab House Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Was on a tour and our driver recommended that we stop here for lunch. Selection was limited but what we had for lunch (stuffed squid, slipper lobster and Lapu Lapu) was fantastic. We had a party of five and everyone enjoyed the meal. Price for lunch and two beers was ~600 pesos per person.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean restaurant. We went there after an event from our company with two Japanese visitors. Foods were very nice. Fresh seafoods :)

Reviewed 5 August 2016

It is always a challenge to find a good restaurant in Tagbilaran, the capital city of Bohol. As we all have tried all the restaurants new and old in the city this restaurant is definitely a "must dine". Of course you can't buy a full crab in a very cheap price because even in the market ( which I always buy for home use too) crabs are really pricey. The first time we were there is from an invitation of our Russian friend then after that we keep on coming back because its really worth it.
The staffs are friendly and very very attentive. Presentation of food is really very good. The size is also the right size not too generous not scarce it is just enough. Its good value for money. You choose the live crabs you want to eat and choose the kind of cooking you want for it. They cooked my crab just the way I instructed them to do it coco milk with curry and they even put fresh young coconut meat in it. It was so delicious! My son wanted it Singaporean chili crab style and oh lalaa what he said " I feel like I'm in heaven Mommy". So in other words you will go out there very satisfied and happy in your heart and tummy. While waiting for your food, you can also visit their mini museums. Not so very interesting but they have some collections of antiques and just worth killing the time. The best time to go there is Sunday lunch time. Not so many people because most come in the evening. We have tried dining there during the weekend and its always full. Aside from crabs they have other dishes too to choose from and my husband since he is not a crab fanatic like me and my son, he had a nice Imported beef steak laid on top of a mashed potato I tasted it and the beef was cooked to perfection and the entire dish was a winner. It is highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped by here after a packed day in Bohol. Everything is fresh the staff are great and opened a closed area indoors for our group of 5. Lobster was brought out to show us prior to ordering and it was fantastic, all food is cheap, fresh and really tasty. Make sure you visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Crab House, as it is popularly called by the locals is a good place for training, seminars & meetings as well as a hotel to stay for travellers, specifically for big groups. I am a heritage lover, so I really enjoy conducting my trainings here. The house is old but sturdy and well maintained. The religious icons and furniture make the place more appealing. I also enjoy alone time in their swing. The resto serve very tasty food. It is well arranged and has a beautiful bar. The place also offer room accommodations for in house trainees and travellers. Their rooms are really spacious and clean. They have dormitories ideal for big group. The downside of the hotel is their lack of cabinets inside their rooms. The staff are accommodating and approachable.