All reviews sign language two thumbs panglao island a great stay island city mall stayed for nights per night ferry terminal deaf mute impaired chico tour impairment tagbilaran leyte accommodation
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Their workers was so very accommodating and very nice. You'll be treated equally, I'm very satisfied with the experience at the hotel they're very friendly it feels great to be able to inspire people just by staying at a hotel.

Stayed: August 2017
AprilleGeniston, Manager at Dao Diamond Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Dao Diamond Hotel and for leaving a wonderful review about us! Reviews such as yours truly make us more motivated and inspired to do our work. Our whole team is glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with us. It is our pleasure to let you know that your stay with us goes a long way in supporting the education of the deaf children in Bohol and Leyte, Philippines.

Hope to serve you again soon!

Aprille Geniston

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I decided to stay in this place for one night, and I am so happy that I did. I didn't know that the majority of staff there are deaf, which is something that hit close to home with me as I am hard of hearing. In terms of the rooms they where bigger than i expected for the price I paid for them.

If you ever decide to go to Bohol I would urge you to strongly think about this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
AprilleGeniston, Manager at Dao Diamond Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Dao Diamond Hotel. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our service. Your appreciation and recommendation means a lot to us.

We hope to see and serve you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Very welcoming staff upon arrival. Our room was clean and good to the price.
We stayed there three nights and went on tour arranged by the reception - recommendable.
We loved the Cordon Bleu at Chico Café - one of the best ever!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jabimenn
AprilleGeniston, Manager at Dao Diamond Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Dao Diamond Hotel and for your lovely feedback. We are glad to know that you find our hotel nice and friendly. We make sure that our guests are provided with the best because you mean a lot to us.

Many thanks for your recommendation too! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and it was delightful. We had the pool to ourselves and the kids enjoyed the stay. The room is cleab though the only downside is we are not used to high bed. I guess it is european standard. For that rate per night, it is worth it. It was even peak season when we stayed and we got a good deal. Breakfast is simple but full. The staff are deaf and mute but well trained and they are from IDEA Phillipines. Also a short distance from a mall where you can buy food and basic needs. I will recommend this to friends who are looking for their money's worth.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chlodred1978
AprilleGeniston, Manager at Dao Diamond Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Dao Diamond Hotel and for leaving lovely comments. We are happy to know that you had a delightful stay at our hotel. Your appreciation and recommendation means a lot to us.

It is also our pleasure to let you know that your stay with us has gone a long way in supporting the education of our deaf children in Bohol and Leyte. We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I spent one night there with my wife as we were leaving for a different area the next day. The whole place had very nice landscaping. This place was built to benefit impoverished deaf people. They built it and do an excellent job maintaining it. They have a couple of restaurants that has a good variety of foods. They had people who could hear and understand me. The room was good size. It could probably use some updating. They gave us a ice in their van the next morning to the bus station to catch a van. They did not charge for that.
They have a nice comfortable lobby.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
AprilleGeniston, Manager at Dao Diamond Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Dao Diamond Hotel and for leaving wonderful comments. Your appreciation means a lot to us. We are looking forward to render services to you again soon.