“Cannot imagine Puerto Rico vacation without this...”
Hacienda Campo Verde
Campo Verde view from the volleyball and basketball court Great outdoor space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Hacienda Campo Verde
Campo Verde view from the volleyball and basketball court
Great outdoor space
Main entrance to Campo Verde
The way to the pool table and bar
Your own pub in the house
The way to the basketball and volleyball four
Just relax.
Dinning room & living room view
The way to the bedrooms
A view from the main entrance
Living room
Office space
Hot tube-Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Second  bathroom
Third bathroom
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
WinterVac...
Florida
“Cannot imagine Puerto Rico vacation without this place”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This place is amazing and maintained impeccably. Architecture of the house is unique and very interesting. House looks more beautiful than pictures in some cases. To make things even better - Owner is an awesome host. She will help you at every step of the way and make your vacation a very memorable one. She is very flexible and try to help as much as possible. I have not heard a "no" from her without her full effort. I would not go anywhere else if I am planning another Puerto Rico vacation. This house is now part of my Puerto Rico vacation. Gorgeous view in the backyard and even from Master Bathroom. Gated community for extra security.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Luis F
Tacoma, Washington
“Just bask in the ambience and you will want to stay for ever.”
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I went on vacation with my sister there were 5 of us the home was so inviting and large by the time you were done looking at everything that it had to offer you just had to sit and bask in the ambience. The home had everything we needed and more the area that it was located in was near everything. There was so much to see and do the 3 Kings day was wonderful to be able to experience it. Gianna was the best host ever she made sure that we had everything we needed. I will tell all my friends and refer her home to every one and any one that wants to have the best time of there life you only live once put this home on your bucket list and do it now.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all of it
Liked least: there was nothing every thing was wonderful
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NanaVanco...
Vancouver, Washington
“THE BEST VACATION EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I can't express how much my family and I enjoyed the home. The pictures do not do it justice, the view or the house. The house is warm, inviting, clean, great location, neighborhood, easy to get to, grocery store and most every store in the US is in Puerto Rico even Costco. There were 5 of us and there was more than enough room. We were there from 12/30/14 to 01/10/15 and watched the fireworks right from the house, perfect! We had so much fun. Gianna was accessible 24/7 she was the most wonderful host that I had ever encountered. Not only did she provide us with what we needed, she went out of her way to accommodate my family and me. Her home is comfortable, clean, it has everything you need and more Gianna goes above and beyond to ensure her hosts are well taken care of. I give her my highest recommendation as a host. Anyone who rents out her rooms will not be disappointed. It was a peaceful & relaxing vacation. If we return next year I would defiantly rent her house again. I highly recommend Gianna’s home. Thank you Gianna

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
moyanomay...
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Home away from Home!!!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful property the first week in November. We had a group of 10 including children. The house was absolutely beautiful and warm. It had 4 spacious bedrooms with very comfortable beds, a decent size kitchen which was great for cooking meals for 10 people, an amazing outside playroom with pool table, darts,and a small basketball court. It also had a beautiful outdoor space where you can sit and enjoy your coffee overlooking the beautiful mountains.
There is cable in the house as well as a small tv area where children can watch tv and play Wii. My son and niece had a great time and spent a lot of time playing the different kids games that were already at the property.
This property is located aprox 25 minutes from the beach, and about 30-45 minutes from the airport (depending on traffic). For us it was perfect distance and it gave us a chance to go see different parts of Puerto Rico from this location.
There are several restaurants nearby, some you can walk to. Also there is a grocery store and gas station right outside the gated community.
The owner Gianna was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful and great at suggesting local attractions and restaurants. I highly recommend this property. It is a beautiful, comfortable house and the owner is just great to deal with.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing