“Great little secret ”

Pulcini Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with
Pulcini Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 17 - USD 34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A typical Italian restaurant, the only completely Italian restaurant (food, music and personal), where you can try the true flavors of the roman food in a family environment
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

What can I say....
Great little family run restaurant... wonderful staff, great seasonal ingredients,,,,, and you feel part of the family when your there.
You need to reserve to avoid disappointment... but worth the visit

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant owned by Italians offers excellent service and care. The cuisine is typically Italian, with authentic flavors. Here you can eat the best lasagna from Porto, fresh and freshly made (takes about 30min to prepare ) Highly recommend! A truly Italian ristaurante.

Glass of wine - 4€
Lasagna - 14€
Tiramisu - 5€
Antipasto Misto - 10€

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We had been craving Italian food on our trip and this restaurant was rated very highly. My family and I ate here on our last night in Matosinhos and we truly enjoyed our meal. I had a lovely pizza, the best pizza I've had in a long time, the tomato sauce was delicious! The rest of my family had different pasta dishes and pizzas and everyone enjoyed them. We finished our meals with lovely ice cream. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a great evening and would definitely visit again if I'm back in Porto

1  Thank Treasa K
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

In my opinion is the best Italian restaurant at Grande Porto. I lived in São Paulo, where there is a great italian comunity and excellent Italian restaurants. And I can assure Pulcini has the same quality of them. The owner is an Italian guy who works in the kitchen and is carefull making the excelent dishes served there. It's important to say that the pasta and the sauces are made by him, so they keep the originality. Everytime I miss the taste of real Italian food I pay a visit at his restaurant. Hope he ever keep it's style. It's very important to make reservation because there are few tables and even in the business days the restaurant is full. The price is very reasonable, not cheap, but cheaper than some fancy "Italian" downtown.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

High quality homemade Italian food served by friendly and professional staff. We have really enjoyed our dinner here. The food was outstanding and prices are very reasonable. 4 pax á 3 courses incl. 2 bottles of wine and water EUR 125, excellent service included.