“Yummy Tjoe's”

Tjoe's Vegetarisch Eten
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Oosterbeek
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I like Tjoe's restaurant because it is vegetarian and the food is of high quality. It has a menu fixe, different everyday. The menu is creative. The atmosphere is convivial and the service is warm and kind. It is the kind of "little place in town" that one wants to have around the corner: friendly, homey, delicious and healthy. And they have begun to sell local products as well.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

You will think it's not easy to find a vegetarian restaurant in a small town like Oosterbeek but you're wrong. Tjoe's offers you good, delicious vegetarian food. They have a daily menu so you don't need to choose one. All is fresh. Service is very personally. The restaurant is not on the mainstreet but with your GPS you will find it easily. By the way, the dessert is yummy. You'd better make a reservation as it was quite busy that evening when we're there.

1  Thank Solodam J
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Located on the Weverstraat 20, Tjoe's is a small restaurant. You have only a day-menu, so the choice is easy. Prices are reasonable and the food tastes good. What else do you want? It might sometimes be wise to make a reservation, but we could do without booking in advanced and enjoyed sitting on the big table. You can check the website for the daycourse.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

I am a vegetarian and getting only vegetarian food with variety in netherlands was something difficult to find. My manager took me to this dutch vegetarian restaurant and I was really happy to end my day with a good vegetarian meal. The food served is fresh and tasty. I would love to go to this place for lunch or dinner atleast once a week or whenever I would visit.

All the best for the Tjoe's team and hope they can expand their business in other parts of Netherlands as well.

1  Thank Kavitha_Ram1008
Reviewed 13 January 2014

As a meat lover I was rather sceptical about going to a vegetarian restaurant. But what a nice surprise! The choice of the card is limited, which I see as a sign that what you will get is fresh. And everything was amazingly fresh and of very good quality. We had the daily menu of a vegetable flan, similar to a frittata, roasted winter vegetables and a lovely salad. All members of the family finished their plates with great joys (even the children who usually are not fond of vegetables!). We decided to go on with deserts. Most of us had a wonderful chocolate truffle cake, with a deep taste of chocolate, that went well down with the vanilla ice cream. We also had a surprisingly wonderful orange parfait with a lavender sauce. All in all a wonderful evening out for a very affordable price. I had never thought I would enjoy, and stay full, like this after a vegetarian meal!

3  Thank AmsterdamOyster