Grange Farm Campsite(Thorpe le Soken)
Pitchup.com
The Garden Lodges(Thorpe le Soken)
TripAdvisor
Elm Farm Country Park(Thorpe le Soken)
TripAdvisor
The Rose and Crown(Thorpe le Soken)
1,895 results
All reviewssteam roomjuice bargarden roomlove lifeplunge poolcourse dinnerrelaxation arearelaxing breakafternoon teacouples massagerobes and slippersgrounds are lovelydressing gownsbuffet lunchbody massagean overnight staysalt inhalation room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I were given the gift of an overnight spa with dinner for Christmas and went along a couple of weeks ago. The hotel itself is very modern and set within its own grounds. The room was well appointed and comfortable and the food was excellent - those are the good points. The bad points are: there was a long queue at reception with only one member of staff. The actual check-in staff (and check-out) were not very helpful - just gave us some basic directions and sent us on our way. The spa area is far too busy - we popped in at around 4 pm and there wasn't a spare bed available and the jacuzzi - which is huge - was absolutely rammed full with people - so we left and went back to our room to watch some TV. We had a couples massage - which was not bad but certainly not worth the £160 I paid. I appreciate that the aim of the game is to make money - but I don't think they will get too many repeat customers with their current level of service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cherub47
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here once for a girly weekend with friends and again for a Mother’s Day weekend with my mum. The rooms are luxurious, the treatments are amazing (I had a scrub and a massage), lemon water available at every corner, the grounds are beautiful and the restaurant is amazing too. Menu clearly states all allergens for each dish making it easy to find a vegan option, they even used me as a guinea pig for a chocolate avocado mousse they were thinking of adding to the menu so I felt very special. Cocktails also fantastic, especially the espresso martini. Cam home feeling so relaxed both times.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely spa break with my daughter, superior room was well decorated, spacious and clean, upgraded hospitality tray was nothing out of the ordinary, just the basics you usually get in any hotel room. The spa area was clean, though it was busy we managed to have a bed and use all facilities. Treatments were great and the food fantastic.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

A complete lack of communication spoilt our day. I was advised (wrongly) by reservations that our treatments would be pm so planned on 11am arrival. Upon checking in we were advised on 1 treatment to begin immediately & my friend within 30 minutes. I commented that if I had received an email as advised with the itinerary I would have arrived earlier. Treatment lovely, food enjoyable, spa busy, young lady unaware of the gift that came part of the clarins spa day, which we eventually receivecy. Due to the lack of communication before & on the day I would not recommend the Lifehouse.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Excellent customer service, set in lovely surroundings. A very relaxing environment to get away from everything. It's nice to visit a spa where that's the focus, instead of a hotel which happens to have a spa attached.

The facilities are wonderful. We had a massage which was amazing. Restaurant served very good food - we had breakfast and dinner. There was a slight miscommunication about the time of dinner reservation, but swiftly resolved without any issue. Rooms were a great size!

We would happily stay again, and certainly recommend this if you want a great spa experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple