All reviews budget hotel needs replacement clean bathroom walking distance from colva beach ground floor booked this hotel rooms
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I made a phone booking just 2 days ago my arrival date. The holel stuff confirmed my booking instantly.The hotel is near to Colva beach and market place. ATM is just 5 minutes walking distance.Staffs are well behaved and very helpful. Room is ok for the price range. It was a decent stay at south Goa.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2015

the rooms are clean. but very narrow not much specious. bath tub facility , very very near to sea Colva. breakfast in hotel available, but the options near to hotel are available . better take meals with beer and fish fry in the huts near to beach - the meals are very nice and not costly even with fresh fishes. The entire Goa sight seeing can be done with Goa buses or with private cars - negotiations can be done- in off season - more negotiations can be possible. the hotel is nice. view in front is good . one can seat late night on the sea shore,& can come to the hotel within 5 min with walk.

Room Tip: ,300 meters from Colva beach , from Madgaon station within 20 minutes,reachable- prepaid taxis from Madgaon Station, even in Odd hours.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I visited Goa in the first week of Oct, 2015 and had stayed in Graciano Cottages with my wife and kid. As the name suggests, it doesn't have any cottage but only rooms.

Pros
The hotel is very near to the room.
The staff is very supportive and accomodative (Maybe as first week of Oct is not season)
The Hotel is nice and clean including the bathroom which is a first priority.

Cons
No swimming pool

Doesn't provide complementary Tea/Coffee and welcome drinks as done in all good hotels, not exactly a con but ya this was missing.

Food was ok sorts, also as we are pure vegetarian we had informed to cook our food separately but when we had ordered for some starters it was smelling of fish and we returned it immediately.

I've seen the kitchen, it was not clean enough, not clean as I've seen in other hotels.
The vegetarian menu is very limited.

No playing area for kids.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Garcianocottage_Goa, Manager at Graciano Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Mr.Kalpit,

Thank you for taking time and writing about your experiences at Graciano cottage Goa and bringing these points to our notice.

At Graciano its a continuous process of enhancing guest services and your feedback will help us in doing so.

We reassure you of our hospitality and hope you would continue your business association with us.

Looking forward for positive association with you in future as well.

Regards,
Team Graciano Cottages, Goa

Reviewed 4 October 2015

This hotel is situated at Colva, 200 mtrs from Colva beach. I found it as a good place to stay. Not many amenities at the hotel but they have good maintained rooms, parking available, restaurant serving good food. The staff is courteous and they provided me with all required information. If you are searching for a place to stay in Colva, I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: No tips for rooms. They just have one category of rooms available
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

GOOD stay. good location. and main thing is you can enjoy with your family. swimming pool is not available. Good food quality . Silent environment. Main thing is that there is a space for car parking also.

Stayed: April 2015