Just back from a weekend in Alicante, staying at this hotel. We arrived at 11-30 Friday and as we had notified them of our early flight our room was ready. They upgraded us to an executive room FOC. Considering this was a "secret hotel" on last minute we only paid £95 for two nights.
Spotless, great location handy for shops markets and a short walk to the marina and beach.
I am trying to find something to complain about and the only very minor thing was they had not upgraded to HD flat screen TV’s!!!! We had not gone to watch the TV so no worries!
I have stayed in 3 or 4-4* hotels in Alicante and this is as good as any of them and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Lucentum 4* has 169 rooms, all of them fully equipped, heated and air conditioned. It also has comprehensive facilities, including 6 rooms for holding all sorts of events. It is a great choice for business and pleasure trips alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Lucentum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Lucentum Hotel Alicante
- Hesperia Lucentum Alicante Province
- Hesperia Lucentum Hotel Alicante Province