“Exhilarating Adventure”
Review of Canyon Tenerife

Canyon Tenerife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canyoning trips in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Discover and enjoy the amazing canyons of Tenerife. Jump and slide into the fresh water of the aquatic canyons of the island ! Explore and abseil stunning and breathtaking drops and waterfalls... Small groups or private tours, free transport option, and Canyoning SHOES INCLUDED !
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Our canyoneering trip with Ben Buchy was the highlight of our stay in Tenerife. We were able to explore the most beautiful parts of the island on Ben's tour. Although I was nervous at first of jumping into the natural pools of water and climbing down cliffs with harnesses, Ben quickly gained my trust with his professionalism and prudence. I highly recommend this experience!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"masca"
"nature"

Reviewed 22 February 2016

First I did a hiking trip together with Ben to the top of the Pico del Teide. We started at midnight and reached the crater early enough to see the fantastic sunrise. Although I felt some signs of acute high-mountain sickness and felt on the limit of my physical constitution it was a great and excellent guided adventure.
Few days later me and my two boys of 9 and 11 years (with some previous canyoning and via ferrata experience) did a great canyoning trip. For us it was surely one of the most beutiful things we have done so far, also excellently guided by Ben. We feel to be on cordial terms with Ben, now. Thank you a lot Ben!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

At our visit on Tenerife we spent two unforgettable days doing canyoning at the Canyon De Badajoz and the Canyon de Los Poleos. We have previous experience with canyoning but this experience exceeded everything we tried before. Our guide Ben picked the most beautiful spots on the Island including several 70-80 meters abseils. Ben is a highly experienced mountain guide who knows his ropes and how to deal with people. If you want to do some serious canyoning on Tenerife – Ben is the person to contact. We would recommend him anytime.

2  Thank Meworsoe
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Fun, exciting, beautiful place and very safe pair of hands in Ben. Highlight of our holiday. On the way down we found ourselves in remarkable and beautiful places that you would not see otherwise. There was a nice mix of jumps into pools, waterslides and abseils. The pace was good but not too demanding. On the way out we scrambled up the side of the gorge. It was dramatic and Ben looked after us but not for the faint hearted.