“Heaven on Earth”
Another day on the lilo in my own private pool!
Wow, what a view! Another day of sunbathing beside my private pool!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Wow, what a view!
Another day of sunbathing beside my private pool!
e-mail your friends using the free wi-fi
Enjoy cooking in the modern kitchen
The air conditioned double bedroom
The air conditioned master bedroom with UK TV and doors out to the pool terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alan S
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This is a most excellent Villa. Very clean. Very well appointed. Superb quiet area. Fantastic view. EVERYTHING was as it said on the tin. You need to have a car if you want to get about, but that's pretty much the way it is on any villa holiday in this area. We don't normally go back to a Villa once we've stayed as we like to try different places, but on this occasion we will definitely be booking for a stay next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet.
Liked least: Nothing that I didn't like.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
11 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review of Villa Carob. We are of course absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay so much you want to come back!
The owner has spent a lot of money recently (2014/15) at Villa Carob, refurbishing the kitchen, renewing windows and doors etc so it is a real pleasure to be able to report that their investment is paying off.
We will pass your comments about cleanliness on to our cleaners as well.
Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Villa Carob.
The Aspects of Spain Team

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
15 Aug 2010
On departure of clients all of the above items were fixed. Kitchen cupboard / drawer handles replaced as necessary. The oven shelf was in the kitchen and has now been placed in the oven. As is normal with ovens purchased in Spain there is usually a wire rack and a baking tray as opposed to two wire racks. The TV may be old fashioned as it is not a 'flat screen' but it functions and has a remote to operate it. As and when it fails it will be replaced with a new modern flat screen TV.
The breakage charge is negligible at £3 per head and as 'insurance' goes is pretty good value, full details can be found here http://www.aspectsofspain.com/general_info.asp under the heading 'Damage to Property'.
Welcome packs have always been and are complementary on full price holidays as is the case on this rental.
As always we appreciate feedback from clients as it helps us to provide a better service,
ASPECTS OF SPAIN LTD
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing