“Cokroach in food”

Pintu Restaurant
Ranked #302 of 1,049 Restaurants in Ghaziabad
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was very old and regular customer of this restaurant, but during my last order I got some part of cokroach in spring roll and they quietly replaced my order. But no where seems to be serious and from that day, I have stopped to visit this shop. Will request all to seriously look into the meal they offered.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The Pintu restaurant serves Indian, vegetarian,non veg, Chinese food. The food is priced at mid range and the quality and service is upto the mark.
One important thing ,payment should be done in cash else they will charge 14.5% extra on the bill.

1  Thank HimanshuVohra86
Reviewed 4 July 2015

I am probably one of the oldest customers of Pintu. I have been eating their food since it was a little food truck. Throughout the years they have maintained their taste. There are a few patent favourites of mine which are a must try: Chilli chicken dry, veg/ chicken burger, chicken springroll, chicken fried rice. The burgers are way tastier that McDonalds! Its always crowded with younsters and is worth waiting in the line!
I wish they gave home delivery!