Scandic Infra City is a comfortable hotel with good food, rooms clean and nice and it is affordable. But there are some problems, at least these were our problems: It was too far from the city center so if you have short time to spend in Stockholm you need to look for another one. The other problem is a little mistake that can be easily corrected. We bought the rooms on a booking site. The hotel is written to be on Kanalvagen street and when we checked out Kanalvagen it is inside the city center. But we saw Upplands Vasby later that we didnt know what it means so we found out that it is far from the city. So it must be clearly written in anywhere or maps should be shown more detailed. But it was fun staying there. they have a 9th floor pool which seems like a bathtub. but they also hava good saunas which is windowed throughout the swedish forests.Nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Hotel situated along the E4 Highway, midway between Stockholm (25 km) & Arlanda Int'l Airport (15 km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Scandic Infra City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Infra City Stockholm
- Scandic Infra City Hotel Stockholm