“Excellent food and cakes”
Review of OSO Coffee & Cake

OSO Coffee & Cake
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cranfield
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The food and cakes at Oso are always excellent with great service. Located on the High Street next to the Morgan garage

Reviewed 21 March 2017

After visiting several times, this is my go to cafe locally. It has a lovely, homely atmosphere, good food, and service is always served with a smile. I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I was cycling through Cranfield with a friend and came across this cafe. We stopped for 2 cappuccinos and sat outside in the February sunshine. The best coffee that I've has in years. So far ahead of the chains....

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Fabulous all-day breakfast. The coffee is always great. The staff are always smiley and chatty - which is a good thing.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best places I have been so far in the area. Delicious breakfast - me and my boyfriend go regularly and we love it

1  Thank mjqw