“Our home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Covered outside seating area
View from the hot tub at sunset Sinclairs Mill.  An 19th Century converted corn mill resting on the River Witham.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Covered outside seating area
View from the hot tub at sunset
Covered all weather hot tub
Private Hot Tub with river views
Spacious balcony area
Sitting Room with French Doors out to the spacious balcony with river views and private Hot Tub
Main bedroom with Kingsize bed and river views
Dining Area
Well equipped kitchen
Shower room with extra large shower
View of property from the river
View from main bedroom
Riverside walks on the doorstep
Beautiful sunsets
Some of our daily visitors
The beautiful Lancaster
Typhoon Jets
The famous Lancaster Bomber
The Battle of Britian Memorial Flight from neighbouring RAF Coningsby
The Boston Belle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jclarkllb
“Our home from home”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We couldn't wait to come back for our second trip and not only did it live up to the rose tinted glasses view that we held from our previous visit... it was better!

Nicola makes things so cosy and welcoming that you can't help but feel that you are at home. Spotlessly clean, comfy and cosy, but modern and beautifully decorated, with an irresistible hot tub perfect for a dip in the morning, afternoon or evening with its constant temperature of 38 degrees.

We didn't want to come home and we are already finding out when we can book next.

An absolute bargain and our home away from home.

27 Mar 2017
It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you back again. I feel humbled by your lovely comments and, in return, you are just the perfect guests and I'm delighted that you feel here is your home away from home. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon.
madgreek1...
sheffield
“Simply Fantastic ”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We booked with Nicola and from start to finish our stay was superb . The accommodation is well appointed with all you could need and superb views over the river and wildlife within . The hot tub a particular hit with our teenage children and us too !! The local area was good to explore , the castle in Tattershall and also Skegness for a run to the coast . Lots of food and drink options nearby , would recommend the magic wok Chinese locally who delivered . Highly commended , would stay again in a heartbeat !

27 Feb 2017
So pleased you and your lovely family enjoyed your stay. You were the perfect guests and, in the same you would stay again in a heartbeat, we would welcome you back in a heartbeat. Hope to see you all again soon :)
Jet645028
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in September 2016

This was a surprise booking from my husband for our anniversary.....Well, he did very well indeed!
Everything about this place impressed up, from the hot tub and VIEW, to the comfy reclining sofas, to the food that was there on our arrival, the owners could not have offered us more.
Starting with the incredibly warm greeting from the owners who were so lovely, we had one of the best breaks ever.
I love this place so much, I love getting up in a morning and seeing the cows across the river, the river itself with the sunrise, the peacefulness ...... it really is endless for me.

Just wish I could bring my children and little doggy with us if we were to come again as we would soon become regulars!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Feb 2017
Such a complimentary review. Thank you so much :) Your reasons for enjoying your stay are the main ones that decided us to let out the apartment in the first place, so it's great to hear that others feel the same way. It would be lovely to see you both again, and it would be our pleasure to welcome you and your children too should you choose to stay with us in the future.
HJayne08
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My partner and I stayed here for two nights to celebrate our engagement and it could not have been more perfect.

We received such a warm welcome from the owner Nicola and immediately felt at home. We were provided with a short manual for everything we needed to know during our stay, such as how to use the applicances as well as information about the local area and takeaway recommendations.

Every little want and need had been thought of and catered for, including some lovely extra touches like eggs and bacon for breakfast and a bottle of prosecco all provided at no extra cost. The best part of the stay for us was the private hot tub overlooking the river!

The surrounding area is really lovely, during our stay we had afternoon tea at the beautiful Petwood Hotel and went to see a film at the 'Kinema in the Woods' which is a truly charming old style cinema, a must do during your stay!

Waterside Escapes provides a relaxing and romantic break and creates a real home from home feel and I can not recommend it highly enough. We can not wait to stay again!

10 Feb 2017
Such a lovely couple and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do try to provide a home from home feeling for my guests and I'm delighted with your comments. You left the apartment so beautifully clean and tidy and it will be my pleasure to welcome you both back in May :).
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

31 Jan 2017
It's wonderful to receive such a lovely review. Thank you so much. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your weekend with us and I would be delighted if you should choose to book with us again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing