“Great Villa, Horrendous Holiday Villa Management...”
other travellers have booked this property
pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
pool
Jacuzzi
outside bar & bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Oliver S
“Great Villa, Horrendous Holiday Villa Management Company, See photos!”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I specifically booked a villa for 7 people which was advertised on another website (HA). Upon our arrival at the resort we were greeted by the local property agent (Rhodes 4 Vacation) and were shown into this villa that catered for only 6 people, I pointed out that this was not the villa that I had booked and paid for. The agent then informed me that the original villa for 7 people that I had booked was no longer available as the owners had decided to remove it from the website as they intended to stay in the premises themselves. This had been completed without informing me prior to the start of my holiday. The only resolution that the local agent could offer was to bring in a “put-up folding” bed. I am sure that you will appreciate that this complete disregard for my original booking is totally unacceptable and appalling business practise. It caused considerable distress upon our arrival especially after travelling for a total of over 8 hours to arrive at the villa. There was an additional issue with regard to a glass balustrade that was across the front of the pool in the villa that I originally booked specifically for the safety of my 2 year old. The villa that we were presented with did not have this balustrade!
I feel that this misrepresentation of my chosen holiday property is something that renders the point of choosing, booking and paying for a specific property as pointless

Liked best: The Villa and the location were great
Liked least: The holiday management company
Travelling group: Extended Family
13 Nov 2016
Dear valued customer,
the property manager has greeted you on the behalf of the owner! with a welcome basket after your delayed arrival at the end of the season and accommodated you in the side by side villa with the exact same square meters and equipment .You had been offered without any additional fees from Rhodes4vacation a pool villa with 4 bedrooms 3 km away as your demanded a full bed for the 2 years old baby and you didn't"t choose this offer.The fold away bed was set up on your request for the 2 year old baby instead of the baby cot.As many of our clients had slept in the property with this additional bed in the past we never had an issue, but we will take your advise seriously.
The glass balustrade was an optical addition to the villa and has not been advertised for saftey of small kids,you may mislead that.

Thank you again, for the effort to leave reviews for the property, please note you never have met me in person,we only spoke on the phone. greetings from Rhodes
Sally D
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had the most amazing holiday staying at this villa. We were greeted by Tammy who we can not thank enough! She did everything she could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. She provided excellent service and she definitely enhanced our holiday experience! The villa is absolutely gorgeous and it felt brand new! We had a 10 month old baby with us and he was extremely comforable and loved his first holiday. The photographs do not do the villa justice! It is a home from home and we had everything we needed. We spent our days by the pool and our nights in the hot tub! Beautiful surroundings and safe, clean and luxurious accomodation. We are already talking about booking the villa again for next year! We hired one car to use for supermarket trips etc. Taxi from airport 30euros. Taxis from villa to nearby restaurants 9euros. Highly recommend!

Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Oct 2015
Dear valued customer,
thank you for your review and we are happy that you had a great time on Rhodes island

warmest Greetings

Dawn V
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Beautiful but sssshh I want to keep it a secret”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I don't even know where to start with this, I do feel torn as I hope the properly gets bookings but one of it's attributes was the solitude, peace, privacy and lack of other tourists...
However, it is wonderful, easily the best rental property I have stayed in, the service from Tammy, the property manager is second to none and I really felt like she is a friend, there when you need her but not intrusive. We arrived in the early hours of a Sunday morning, picked up our hire car at the airport (I would recommend a hire car as an essential). I felt dubious about contacting the number I had as it was such a late hour but she could not have been more friendly and welcoming,she gave me instructions as to how,to get to the meeting point, where she waited and we followed her to the property. I was overwhelmed on first sight. It is well equipped, tastefully furnished and has just about everything you can think of. I do think that this impeccable attention to detail was the thing that made it so special, I felt instantly at home. When Tammy left us we sat out on the terrace with a chilled glass of wine just taking it all in.
The property is exactly as described and very accurate. We catered for ourselves a lot of the time as it was so pleasant sitting there but we also followed Tammy's recommendations and sampled some gorgeous tavernas. Our son was married during our stay at a large hotel in Kalithea, Tammy arranged cars to the wedding for us and he stayed with us on the eve of the wedding which meant that we were able to invite immediate family to dinner with us to share in our day. I could write at great length here but I can aptly sum up in a sentence; no amount of superlatives could describe is beautiful property and lovely manager, I highly recommend it

Liked best: Design and personality
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Oct 2015

warmest Greetings

Rhodes4vacation
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing