Review Highlights
Tight / tree-lined parkland course

Located between Athenry and Oranmore. The course is very tight, with fairways very close together... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2015
PoshPaddy
Galway, Ireland
Great food

Lovely spot for lunch or dinner Always happy with dinner here. Nice setting watching golf and you... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2015
Catcat321
Ireland

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was signed in by a lady member and we played the first nine holes good greens and good club bar very good indoor facilities

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Enjoyed lunch here and as other reviewer notes, not a huge menu but generous portions, well cooked and excellent value. Would have loved to have played the course, but time did not permit, but I understand that it's well reputed and a good day out. Would go back anytime!!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We visited the golf club last Tuesday and were surprised that no other reviews have been posted.

The food is really good, not a massive menu, however, well cooked, well presented, very generous portions and fantastic value. My husband and I had chicken goujons with chips and salad, my parents had roast pork, all were piping hot and very plentiful.

The service was excellent, a lovely young lady served us and was very patient with my hard of hearing father......

The only 2 things that would have made the visit even more perfect would have been to have had a wine list. The red wine we had was lovely to be fair, however it would have been nice to have had a choice. Also, the heating was not working and had not been working since before Christmas, thankfully the January weather wasn't too harsh for us, however it was a little chilly.

All in all, a great place for a nice meal at a very reasonable price.