“Dinner ”

I Sapori
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Athenry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I was with my sister and her family for dinner and the food and service was absolutely brilliant it is so good definitely coming back

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018

First time here over the xmas period. Took my family here for a meal and it was worth the visit. The menus were very varied and tasty. The Pizza choices were delicious. We were served very quickly and the staff were very accomodating. Enjoyed the experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Menu has something on it for everyone and it tastes great. Very good service. Great value for money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I go here regularly. The decor is simple and clean. You might call it a bit plastic. I have never been dissapointed with the food. Thats what matters to me.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

The great food was initially worth suffering the slow service. Food quality is going downhill and with their 3 children in the restaurant the focus on customers seems to be diminishing making it difficult to remember the food ordered. Take away problems too - black chips were once collected with an order but restaurant had been full and they seemed to be really stressed.
Disappointed as food can be exceptional and we are now travelling further for consistant quality

Date of visit: March 2017