All reviews free bus first class excellent food spa area is jacuzzi choices row mountains ski piste massage
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Well honestly I can't say anything bad about the hotel, everything great. Nice rooms, nice restaurant great location for those who want to ski. i will say only pluses. BUT if I was to write about minuses:
- there is only extra paid internet (20 EUR for two devices) that does not work as it should be. I mean especially in the evenings You can't connect to it because as the staff said there are too many connections form other people, so You pay but You don't get it. Little plus is that when I complained about it they cancelled my payment.
- almost nobody speaks English, especially waiters and in the restaurant there is only german menu so You don't know what You will eat.
- also in the restaurant waiters make mistakes they bring other food, drinks etc so You never know if You will get the right food.

And that's it...
I think I will come back to this hotel :)

hk

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I guess one of the best in the Zillertal.
Perfect family hotel. Excellent level of hospitality, good food, super friendly staff.
And last but not least a state of the art brand new wellness center. Top

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I have been visiting Berghof every year in November for the first skiing. The hotel is situated only 1 km of the lift wbut every 10 minutes free bus take you there.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. Cuisine is perfect also for vegetarians and service is great.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gtdabrowska
Reviewed 18 November 2016

We stayed 5 nights in this hotel and we appreciated mainly its location, food, cleanliness, service and mainly the spa.
Hotel is situated just a few steps from the ski bus stop which operates each couple of minutes. Very easy to get to the Hintertux glacier.
The hotel was very clean and quiet. Food was very good and mostly broad menu to choose what would you like.
What we rate as really TOP from this hotel is SPA. Swimming pool, more types of sauna, panoramic sauna!! and outdoor jacuzzi was just excellent with the mountain views. Also their relaxing rooms were superb.
Only one thing we would expect from the hotel of this level is free WiFi. We consider it as a standard service in all the hotels and it is a bit strange to pay extra money for it.
Otherwise we can recommend this hotel definitely!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Extremely cosy and clean. Traditional but modern though. I have been visitng in Berghof since 1996. I still regard this hotel one of the best ever. Cuisine and service is great. Two spas. One for swim suit visitors and another one for naturals.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple