All reviews cable car ski lockers hintertux glacier friendly and helpful staff superb location hotel arranged waiting staff situated right training course food on offer large cupboard the hotel staff a great stay lift station special thanks excellent food every meal
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Skiers resort , hotel is right next to the glacier bus lifts , good mixed selection of meals and if you want anything in particular they will happily get it for you as an extra , usual spacious austrian rooms , you can have a view of the lift or a view of the hotels and bar , good internet connection , good access for ski boot room , you can snow permitting ski all the way down from the frozen wall to the hotel car park , no pool but there is sauna , massages etc , comfortable and convenient .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Krajnc_789, Leiter Front Office at Der Rindererhof, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you so much for the excellent review.

We are very pleased that you liked the stay in our hotel so much
and you were satisfied with our offer.

We would be very happy to see you again soon
and wish you all the best for 2018!

Best regards
Family Krajnc & team

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We stayed for 5 nights in this hotel. Nice large room with excellent Wi-Fi. Superb stay just at the start of the lifts towards hintertux glacier. Excellent large ski-room and facilities. Nice sauna & wellness. Friendly personnel. Good food and excellent service. Decent pricing (1st half december). I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Krajnc_789, Leiter Front Office at Der Rindererhof, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Mr. W.!
thank you for your warm words.
We are delighted that you spent some wonderful days in our house.
Please recommend us also to your friends and family.

Looking forward to your soon return visit.
Best regards from Hintertux
Family Krajnc and team

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed at Der Rindererhof for 7 nights in the end of November. We come every year or twice a year in Tirol for a skiing week and we try different slopes and hotels every time. I can definitely say this was maybe the best hotel experience so far, not only in Tirol but everywhere we went so far. I am not even sure where to begin describing this hotel..

The service was beyond expectations, from the owners to reception staff to the waiting staff. The Bulgarian lady in the restaurant, Evelyn, really made our dinners amazing, with her recommendations and very friendly way of communicating.

We booked a suite as we needed extra space for working in the afternoons and we were actually impressed with the space we had in spite of the huge luggage we had as well as laptops, gadgets etc.. Also the Internet was working very well which is really impressive as this is something you can rarely find in Tirol.

The quality of the food at breakfast and dinners was spot on as well as the choices which I am sure cater for the most picky eaters as well. Same with beverages at breakfast and wines at dinner, lots of choices and although wine was paid for extra there were options for all budgets.

Sauna and relaxation area is very nice and although we did not use it every day it is a nice touch when you really need to relax your sore muscles after a long skiing day.

The view from the hotel was nice on both sides. We had our room facing the mountain and forest and from the restaurant we could see the valley so the rooms on that side must have had the same view.

Very warm welcome (with a glass of sparkling wine) as well as check out.

We are definitely planning to come back here sometimes in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Krajnc_789, Leiter Front Office at Der Rindererhof, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Mrs. Krista,
thank you very much for taking the time to post a feedback after your stay in our Hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you loved our service, the quality food, the spacious rooms and especially our really friendly staff. Thank you again for your really nice words.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon back again.

Best regards from Hintertux
Your Krajnc Family and employees

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I chose the Rindererhof since it had very high reviews on TA, plus its location right at the bottom of the Hintertux lift system. Upon arrival I was greeted with a glass of prosecco; which was actually delicious and not just some ticking the boxes sort of exercise.
There were a few highlights for me during my 4 night stay. The room was excellent. Extremely well outfitted and comfortable. Recently renovated to a very high standard.
The kitchen was top-shelf. I have stayed in the Zittertaller valley many times, and am consistently impressed with the quality and range of food on offer. Der Rindererhof sets a new bar for me. One of the best pumpkin soups I have ever tried!. The service in the hotel is friendly and discreet, so as a solo traveller I felt looked after but not overly so. Breakfasts started at 7:30 which is not unusual but it did go to 10:30 which was great on mornings when the weather had yet to clear on the mountain. Finally the location was just perfect for me, and once I was checked and had stored my equipment in the very spacious lockers, I spent all my daytime on the mountain and not in ski buses etc. Perfect. Given the opportunity I would certainly stay at the hotel again when visiting the Hintertux resort. Many thanks to the hotel eam who work so hard and pay such attention to all the little details that add up for a great stay for any discerning guest.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Krajnc_789, Leiter Front Office at Der Rindererhof, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr. Anthony!

Thank you very much for kind words regarding your recent stay at our
Hotel "Der Rindererhof".

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you soon back again in Hintertux!

Your Krajnc family and the Rindererhof Team

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Had a great two weeks with my son's ski team from Mt. Tremblant. The bar and wait staff, were extremely friendly and tended to every need. They even brought Champagne and Cake to our table on the morning of my birthday. We drank the champagne but saved the cake for dinner! The location is just across the street from the main gondola and thus is very convenient for skiing. Thanks to Jacek and Kathy, who made sure our beer stein or wine glasses were never empty.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Krajnc_789, Leiter Front Office at Der Rindererhof, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Tim,
thanks for the further review on TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel so much.

Hope to see you again at our hotel!

Best regards from the Rindererhof