“Best mussels experience ever”
Review of Leon de Bruxelles

Leon de Bruxelles
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Thiais
Price range: USD 23 - USD 29
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Some friends brought us here to try it and we loved it. The best of the experience were the Mussels with Roquefort. We also tried the ones with mushrooms. For dessert we had a Farandole which was the best choice to try a little bit of everything. This is a must in France! We'll repeat next time.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Went there for a nice mussels meal and I wasn't disappointed. The dishes arrives very quickly with french fries.

The service was great and the staff was really friendly and always willing to help.

The desserts are also very good and the range is large (waffles, ice cream, cheeses, creme brule...)

The only down side I would say is the price. Between 6 and 8 euros for a dessert and 16 and 19 euros for a la carte mussels.

You can also choose a menu including a main dish and desserts.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Came for a quick lunch
Ordered a beef tartare and mussels with French fries
Good portions and food is ok
Service is ok.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I am thrilled that I was able to find a place to eat!!! More than anything, a good and affordable place. It was delicious and the service very good. Thank you for being open!!!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

This place was somewhat of a gamble, as from the outside it looks like a "fancy" edition of a "semi-fast-food" restaurant.
But I gave it a try, and let it have the benefit of the doubt, and boy was I glad I did, as the food was simply amazing..
I started out with 4 small scrimps rolled in potato "string" with a lovely creamy dressing.
Then I had the Clams with King-prawns and Scampi served in a cast iron pot smoking hot.. and the flavors coming from that pot was mouth watering.
And of cause a great Belgian Lager to "flush" it down with.

This place is definitely worth a visit if your anywhere near the Belle Epine.