See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay at this lovely place (4 nights). The staff I met from the reception to anyone I encountered were happy, courteous and very professional! I dined at the hotel twice, once for lunch and one time for dinner. Both experiences were fantastic. I understand most if not all the food is sourced locally. The room was great with a "normal" North American style bed (I think it was queen size). The was just a glass shower stall, but that was great. The water pressure was fantastic (shower). I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2017
ochensberger, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Garten-Hotel Ochensberger, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Andrew,

thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We are happy for you having a pleasant stay in the Garten-Hotel. We place value on sourcing as much ingredients from the region as possible what you can literally taste in the meals. We are very pleased to hear that so many things contributed greatly to your comfort.
We are looking forward to beeing your hosts soon!

Kindest regards
The Ochensberger-Team.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Stayed here several times over the last several years, just had the pleasure of staying here again. This is a fairly large hotel, with a Spa attached, although I did not use it, looked very nice. Room was small for an American, very clean, good wireless, electric and the bathroom was very nice. Food is excellent, beer selection is very good. We held meetings in the hotel, the conference rooms were very nice, food and drinks during breaks in the meeting were very good. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business, or personal, staff were also top notch.

Room Tip: Never stayed in a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
ochensberger, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Garten-Hotel Ochensberger, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
thank you very much for taking the time to write a feedback concerning your stay at Garten-Hotel Ochensberger. We really appreciate your commendation - we are pleased to read that you've had an enjoyable time here.
We're looking forward to seeing you again in Styria!
The team of Garten-Hotel Ochensberger.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We have been enjoying this hotel in februari last year. Our purpose was business, but we've really experienced the warmth and cosiness of this beautifull hotel. Breakfast was very good with fresh eggs and orangejuice and wellness was very tidy and comfortable. A lot of choices of sauna's for a hotel. We are definitely returning here.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Relaxing location, Politeness, Clean and Soft Athmosphere is the best Key for business trip associate with Relax and Vey Nice Styrian Foods at the end of the day!
What is best for people who need somebody to take care about body and mind after a hard working day?

Room Tip: All are Okay but when you have it close to the SPA it is the best!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I booked for a very basic room but it was very comfortable and well-equipped with a great bathroom, wifi, desk and chair, etc. Restaurant offers refined cuisine, I really enjoyed. And we can taste local specialties cooked with originality :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business