See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I booked for a very basic room but it was very comfortable and well-equipped with a great bathroom, wifi, desk and chair, etc. Restaurant offers refined cuisine, I really enjoyed. And we can taste local specialties cooked with originality :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

This is a lovely place where I stay every time I have business meetings in this area.
Very elegant, quite for relaxing after a business say, nice atmosphere and fantastic service of all personnel.
Excellent breakfasts in the morning and very good food at the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
Really Top class.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2014

It's an incredible hotel!

Nice and still, the rooms are incredible and large.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

The food is awesome, all the food we have eaten was perfect and fine.

The SPA-area is little but useful, there is many saunas and a nice pool too. the free fitness bar at the entrance of the SPA is a great idea! The relaxing rooms are fantastic, you can have a nice rest. The fitness room isn't large, with the most important installations.

Free parking across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I am staying here for a business trip. Wi-fi everywhere with good speed. Friendly staffs, delicious food, specifically fish dishes are something special and icecream as well. Room is excellently decorated though there is no mini refrigerator. There are varities of pillow options for a sound sleep. It could be better if they had an adapter for my laptop (three pin flat).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed here on business but wished I was on holiday. The rooms were very welcoming, the staff friendly & knowledgable. The food in the restaurant was delicious.
The spa area was stylish & relaxing & I took time out to have a massage which was firm & relaxing.
The relaxation area had healthy snacks & drinks available, & fabulously comfy loungers.
The out door natural water swimming pond was also a very welcome change from chlorinated pools.
Breakfast was a veritable feast of local & healthy (& not so healthy) foods.
The wifi covers every area of the hotel even the pool outside which is where I'm writing this review!
The only downside was they were doing some building work whilst I was there so it was rather noisy at times.
I was sorry to have missed the owner's Bernese Mountain Dog as they were on holiday when I stayed as that would have been the cherry on the cake!

• Stayed: July 2012